Part: 2}{So Who's going first?}

Only now do I realize that the time difference between Harry Potter and now doesn't make sense due to phones, but just imagine they had iPhones.

INFO: The phones in the Minecraft world are just like normal phones, games, photos/videos, social media; the thing about social media apps, Twitter, for example, is that you can post stuff about the world that you're playing and everyone would be able to see it no matter what server or world you were on. The Internet isn't a thing so you would be able to see that stuff wherever you are. Also, the battery isn't a thing, so you wouldn't have to worry about charging it.

+Warnings: swearing

-Dumbledore-

"Yes, I believe that this would be a suitable time for them to come over. We would have other wizarding schools come over for a tournament, and they would be able to arrive as transfer students or another school.

....

"Yes,"

......

"That would be for the best, I will have a building ready for them

tomorrow, I'll text you the place,"

...

"Okay, nice chat, see you soon."

------------

After everything was set up I texted Phil the coordinates.

--------------------------------------------

-Tommy-

I was packing for the trip to the other realm. Yesterday Phil explained that the Dummy-door person said that we could all come but we would have to spend a month in a house to practice magic.

Last night Phil changed the Nether portal in the Pub into a gateway to the house in the other world, with the help of Fundy of course.

I put all of the important items in my ender chest: diamonds, gold blocks, ender pearls(non-enderman), a trident with riptide, and other things that I would want to have if I died. I gathered everything else that I needed for the school year and the room that I would be staying in into my inventory.

Now you might be confused why I would want to go to school, I don't; but this is different, it's a magic school, so we would be learning cool stuff, nothing like Math. (At least I hope.)

I came downstairs in my normal attire, along with the shades on my head.

I spotted Will and Jack eating food whilst doing something on their phones.

"Ey BOYS! How's it going?" I came behind Wilbur and put my hand on his shoulder, he shrugged it off and replied, "good I guess, Jack and I both finished packing so I suspect that you're ready too?" 

"Yep! Are any of the others up?" I asked, "The last person that I saw was Scott on the farm, so he's probably getting ready too," Jack answered.

"Cool, I'm going to go there now to get some food too, see ya guys later!" I waved goodbye as I hopped off the floating Pub.

-------------------------------------

-Niki-

Even though my turtle helmet had respiration and Unbreaking

I made a couple more just in case.

After I got everything that I would need I swam up to the pub, seeing that almost everyone was there except for Phil and Fundy. I knocked on the glass lightly so they were aware of my presence.

They turned and saw me, "Niki! Are you excited!?" Tubbo came flying towards me, "Yes, I'm already packed and have eaten, are we just waiting on Phil and Fundy?"

"Yeah, they slept in, they were tired from the coding; they're going to be here soon though," Techno stated, just as he finished the door opened, Philza and Fundy both walked in.

"Finally! I thought that you would never come!" Tommy complained, "well this was your idea and we were working on it, so I think that we deserved some rest," Fundy countered, "YEAH!?, WELL-" Tommy was cut off by Wilbur Hitting him on the back of the head, "HEY! What was that for!?"

"It was for you being an annoying gremlin child, now shut up," Will responded, Tommy grumbled but stayed quiet.

"Now that that's done, is everyone packed and ready?" Phil questioned, everyone nodded in response, "you all have at least 3 weapons, your phone, a bed, potions if needed, a change of clothes, an ender chest if you have one, and any other materials that you need for crafting?" We all agreed.

"Good, now, does anyone want to go first?" Everyone was silent, not wanting to go first. Phil sighed, "if no one is wanting to go first I will have to pick someone."

"Well I have an idea, how about youngest goes first," Wilbur smirked, looking at Tommy, "HELL NO, I AIN'T GOING INTO F*CKING CREEPY AS* PORTAL!" He shrieked, "as much as I don't want to agree with Tommy, but I'm not allowing him to go in first." Phil responded to the idea.

"Wait, why am I not allowed to go in first?"

"Because you're too immature to go first."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE B*TCH"

"Does anyone want to go first," Phil asked again, ignoring Tommy, but this time he got a response, "I have another idea!" Wilbur called out, "and what is that Will."

"Let's have the shortest to go first," everyone looked at Sneeg and Charlie, who were the same height. "Technically Slime is shorter because he can shrink," Sneeg said.

"Nuh-uh, right now I'm the same height as you so we would both have to go through," Charlie smirked at him, "okay, slimes first," Sneeg hopped down from the table and walked towards the portal hands gesturing towards the portal. "No, we're doing it at the same time."

"Phil, are you okay with this?" Ranboo questioned, "yeah it's fin- oh, oh wait no it's not," Phil looked like something had just dawned on him, "what, what is it?" Scott asked, "we coded it so when anyone crossed through the portal, all of the physical appearances of the Origin go away, you still have your powers, but you would look like a human; so someone with an Origin that doesn't change the appearance very drastically would have to go first." Fundy explained, realizing too.

"So you're saying that we send Tommy in, right?" Wilbur asked, "No, he's not going through, I should go through because all I have is my wings and a lot of you have full body appearance." Phil said, "Are you sure? Techno asked, "yep, it'll be fine guys, I'll go through, and if everything is alright I will come back and say it's fine."

He walked up to the portal and walked in.

------------