Part: 7}{ A Montague of Practising Magic and Naming Birds}

TW: Swearing

Did you guys have a nice Halloween?

I probably will be starting to introduce things from season 2. Ex) Ranboo's Personality. 

Also, I do have a problem with people putting stories into reading lists that don't belong. for example, putting stories that are Origin SMP into Dream SMP. I don't know why, but I have a problem with it. 

-3rd Prs Pov-

~1 Month Until School~

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Tubbo shouted at a feather, pointing his wand. Slowly it started to rise, "I did it!" he exclaimed, excited that after so many tries he finally managed to do it.

"Good job Tubbo," Philza congratulated, he was making random objects fly to him, "Accio!"

Half a month has already passed, they practiced a lot of basic stuff; read many books on charms, history, and magic in general.

One thing that everyone was really good at was potions. Already knowing how to create potions, they just needed to practice using a cauldron and other ingredients.

"Yeah Tubbo, you're doing great!" Tommy says, very sarcastically as he makes the coffee table float.

"F*ck you Tommy," Tubbo retorts.

-3 Weeks Until School-

"You know what I've been noticing?" Techno said when they were all sitting around the dining table. "What Techno?" Tommy asked.

"It seems to me that I've been aging backward," he stated, everyone stared at him. " I've been noticing that too, it's not very drastic, but I do feel like I'm a younger version," Will replies.

"I feel like I'm 19 or 18," Scott agrees. "Cool, so all of the oldies are changing age, but I don't feel any different," Tubbo says. "It might be a change from the SMP to here, and to go to Hogwarts, since most of the students are between 19 and 11." Fundy wonders.

" eh, whatever, at least I'm not changing," Tommy smirks.

-2 Weeks Until School-

"AWWW! It's so cute!" Niki squeals as she runs over to Fundy who was training a small fox.

The fox pounced on a plastic mouse that was scurrying around.

"What's its name?" she asked, sitting down on the floor next to Fundy.

"His name is Florias, and I'm teaching him hunting skills."

"Cool, can I help?"

"Sure."

------------

"So we have to share a crow?" Tommy asked Phil, who had a crow on his arm. The bird was a very pretty shade of brown with white and black spots.

"Yes, you, Tubbo, and Ranboo all have to share one bird, and you can name him," Phil said as the crow flew over onto Ranboo's arm.

"Can we name him Bee?" Tubbo exclaimed excitedly, "No, we're not calling it your Origin." Tommy put down the idea. "I have a couple of ideas!" Ranboo said. "Well then tell us," Tommy said, annoyed. "The first one is B. T, for Bench trio, the second one is Oak, just because and the last one is... Uh.. I forgot." Ranboo provided.

"I like Oak the best," Tommy inputted, "I like Oak too," Tubbo agreed.

"Well then your name is Oak little buddy," Ranboo said as he petted the bird.