Part: 18}{The Goblet of Fire(not copyrighted)}

-Fundy-

Everyone was in the Great Hall, waiting for the feast to be finished, I felt a cold breeze beside me. Slowly I turned my head to be face to face with a smokey apparition. Startled, I dropped my fork on the plate and stifled a scream. "Hello Bloody Baron, how are you?" I asked, not sure how to respond to the Slytherin ghost glaring into my soul.

"Very good," he stood up straight and moved towards the exit. I looked at Sneeg who had a confused look on his face. "What was that about?" he asked.

"I dunno, but I wonder why he would have a grudge against me."

Clink, clink!

I turned to face the head table to see Dumbledore standing with a small goblet in his hands and a fork. He set them down on the table once he had everyone's attention. "This is a very exciting moment to all, whether it's happy, scared or worried, we are all waiting for a crucial moment in history!."

Man, he does have a way with words.

"In a couple of moments, the Goblet Of Fire will announce the three Triwizard champions!" Suddenly, the blue fire in the cup turned red. Dumbledore moved closer to the Goblet and a piece of paper flew out of the cup. The cup quickly changed back to a light blue. He snatched it out of the air and turned it over to find the name.

"The Champion for Durmstrang is, Viktor Krum!" A loud applause erupted from said school. The big dude that I heard a lot of people talking about stood up and walked over to Dumbledore. They shook hands and he was directed to a door behind the head table.

The Goblet turned a dark shade of red and another piece of paper raised up from the now blue flames. Dumbledore read the fancy parchment and announced, "The Champion for Beauxbaton is, Fleur Delacour!" Once again a loud applause rang up. A blond-haired girl walked up to the front, shook hands and was led to the door.

A small parchment zoomed out of the Goblet and into Dumbledore's hand. "The Hogwarts Champion is Cedric Diggory!" The loudest applause came from Hogwarts. Cheering, clapping and whooping came from the Hufflepuff table. Cedric came striding up to the front with a huge smirk. Shook hands with the headmaster and was directed to the door.

"Well, those are the three champions! I hope you can congratulate our schoolmates and support them through the-" He suddenly stopped talking, for the goblet had turned red once more. Two pieces of paper were spat out of the fire-filled goblet. No one was talking, complete silence filled the room, and even the fire seemed to be completely void of sound.

Dumbledore grabbed both papers, he looked at the first and second like he wasn't sure if he was supposed to read them out loud.

He lifted them both up and announced, "Harry Potter and Tommy Innit!"

------------

Haha.

Word Count:  497