Part: 24}{A satisfying dance... or not}{#2}

-Niki-

Once the ball was underway, much to Tommy's dismay of having to dance with Ranboo, things were going pretty well. Until Sneeg showed up, in origin form.

I was sitting at the table talking to Scott when I spotted a trail of dust racing toward us. It hopped on the table and started talking. "Have you guys seen Will recently?"

We shook our heads no. "Why do you need him?" I leaned in and whispered, "And why on earth are you in your Origin form!?"

Sneeg looked at us then look down at himself, "Oh sh*t, my bad; but have you seen him!?"

"No we haven't, I didn't even see him at the beginning of the ball," Scott explained.

"Damn it, if you see him, tell him to be more careful," he warned, starting to run off.

"Wait, why does he need to be careful?" I asked.

He turned his head and said, "The ghosts are on to him!" and ran off.

~*+*~

At some point, Sneeg returned, In a proper outfit, and a proper height, looking a lot less distressed. He walked up to us and smiled, "The nerd was in the library, in incognito mode."

"What does incognito mode mean?" I turned my head to face Luna Lovegood in matching glasses and dress holding a drink.

"It means that he's being a weirdo," Sneeg smirked, grabbing a sugary cookie from the tray on the table.

"That's a bit rude," Luna and I say in sync.

"Na, he should be used to it," Sneeg laughs, eating the cookie.

We continued talking for a bit, enjoying the music and eating sweets when Luna noticed something.

"Say, Sneeg, why are you shaking so much?"

I turned to look at him, his whole body was vibrating.

"Oh, um, it happens when I eat too much sugar."

"You look like you could run 10 whole laps of the quidditch field without stopping," Luna laughed.

~*+*~

-Tommy-

After the opening dance, Ranboo, Tubbo and I were talking about the second task.

"So you still don't know what the task is going to be?!" Tubbo yelled over the shout of the music.

"Na man, but I bet it's got to do with the egg!" I shouted back.

"HUH!?" they both exclaimed.

"I SAID-!" I stopped and then decided to just grab their arms and bring them outside the hall.

"I said it's got to do with the egg."

"Oh, well have you tried figuring it out yet?" Ranboo asked.

"What do you think Ranboo, no of course not, every time I open the damn egg it yells Korn lyrics at me."

"Then let's try the library," Tubbo suggested.

"Now?" I asked, confused because the ball was still happening.

"Duh, the ball is kinda boring anyway."

"And I don't have anything better planned," Ranboo stated.

So in better judgment, we headed to the library.

–------------ 

Man, I suck at writing.

Also with actually having inspiration to continue this thing.

Word count: 476