Part: 3}{Tubbee without the 'Bee'}

Daily Info: All of the Minecrafters know of other universes, the most common one being the IRL Universe. Some studied it, so they know where they would be from. Ex.) Tommy being from the UK.

-Philza-

Everything felt normal, just like walking through a nether portal, I opened my eyes and found myself in a plain room with grey walls. I stepped forward and almost fell, I looked at my back and my wings were gone.

I walked forward towards the door to exit the room and opened it, it showed a hallway of doors and a staircase at the end.

Turning around I walked back into the portal and walked back into the pub everyone was staring at the portal, "Hi mates, it's fine you can come through but once at a time," I went back through and waited, the first person was Tommy, predictable.

"Hi, Wingless Phil!" He shouted at me, "Yeah, and you no longer have harpy wings," he raised his arms and they were featherless.

"YEAH BUT I STILL HAVE FEATHER FALLING!"

"Oh, so this is what it's like to walk," we both turned our heads to Wilbur who was no longer transparent and a ghost, "yeah, you'll get used to it after a while," I state.

"I can breathe!" Niki came out next, along with Scott and Jack, "I don't have my stars!"

"And I don't have the blaze rods, so I guess we're all going to be missing things," Jack explained.

We waited for the next with the others to come through, "Hey!" Ranboo fell out of the portal, who looked very different, "Wow, Human Ranboo looks weird," Tommy says.

"That's mean Tommy," Ranboo was very different. His skin was the opposite colour, pale, his eyes were still red and green, and he had no tail; though he was still about 6,6.

"Well sorry, someone had to say it- OW!" Wilbur elbowed Tommy hard in the stomach.

The portal buzzed and Sneeg came out with a normal-sized Charlie. "Why am I 4ft tall?" Sneeg asked, looking up at the tall Charlie. 

"WHY AM I STILL SMALL!" Fundy shrieked, walking out of the portal. "Because you're still part fox, even though most of your appearance has changed, you're still gonna be able to jump in the high air and have the 9 extra inventory slots," I explained to him.

"So I'm still able to shoot a star beam?" Scotts asks, "yeah, basically, though I'm pretty sure that I can't fly."

"So we still have our disadvantages?" I looked at the portal, Tubbo and Techno were both standing in front of the portal; a wingless Tubbo and a earless Techno.

"I think so-"

"So Tommy's still a vegan?" Tubbo asked, "No, I'm a vegetarian Tubbo, you should know that!"

I opened my inventory and sure enough, Weakness 1 was on the sides of the screen.

"Can we go explore now?" Charlie asked, "Yes LETS GOOOOOO!" Tommy yelled, running out the door and into the hall.

I followed close behind and looked around, the portal Room was at the end of the wide hallway which was lined with doors. "So I'm guessing these are our rooms?" Techno opened one of the doors revealing a plain room with a bed, bedside table with a lamp, and a window showing a street view. "I dibs this room!" Fundy yelled, running in and jumping on the bed, "You just want it because it has the street view," Wilbur states, "So what if that's the reason?"

He set down the sack that he was carrying and left the room.

We all went downstairs, it led to an open concept family room reaching towards the kitchen, and the exit door.

"I guess I could live here for a while." Tommy exclaimed after a while, "So how long will we be here until the school year?" Jack asks, "about a month, I will have to call Dumbledore today, but you guys go figure out what rooms you're having," explain.

Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo all ran up the stairs followed by Fundy, Scott, Niki, Sneeg, Charlie, and Jack.

"You go find your room Phil, me and Wilbur will figure something out for Lunch," Techno states, "thanks mate, I should go make sure that they don't blow up anything," I stand up from sitting on one of the couches and go up the stairs.

--------------------

Not going to lie when I was writing the beginning of this chapter when Phil went back into the portal; an idea formed, what if he went back through and everyone was gone, the place was filled with cobwebs and it looked completely deserted. The second that passed when he was in the other world was decades in the SMP. I would never do that because that discriminates against the whole story, but I thought I should share that.

I going to get rid of the slowness part of Philzas weakness when he's in low ceilings because it would just be a hassle to keep bringing up in the story. 

Also, Techno's Origin as a Piglin, when wearing Gold he gets Strength 2. When passing something gold to him, he has a 1/100 percent chance of dropping something random out of his inventory. Shooting an arrow out of a crossbow does double the damage.  

Weaknesses: When not wearing anything gold he gets weakness 1, so he is usually wearing some sort of golden jewelry. Can not attack with a weapon without being attacked first. Will feel provoked if anyone in a 15-meter radius is not wearing any gold- so most of the members wear something gold.

Word Count: 937