Part: 8}{ A Hoggy-Warty-Hogwarts}{2}

Again, I had to copy down things from the fourth Book; which took me forever.

-Harry-

We entered the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. The moment I sat down, Nikolas the ghost sat down beside me and my friends.

"What a special year it's going to be this year," he sighed dreamily, "and what's happening?" Ron asked.

"If I told you, it would spoil it, just wait for Dumbledore."

Ron grumbled but looked at the front, waiting for the headmaster. I looked up too and noticed someone new sitting beside Dumbledore.

"Ron!" I yelped in surprise, "what is it, Harry?"

"Is that Phil from Diagon Alley?" I asked, pointing to the older man in green robes.

"Blimey, it is!" Ron shouted in surprise, "I wonder what he's doing here."

A couple of minutes later the first years came in and then they got sorted and all that jazz.

Dumbledore stood up to announce a few things.

"This year is a very special year, some of you may already know what's happening; but before I get to that, the first time in ever, Hogwarts will be having transfer students." students started to murmur amongst friends about the transfer students and where they would be from.

"They come from The Origins School Of Spellz in Brighton, their headmaster Phil will be here with us," He gestured towards the wizard who was sitting just behind.

"Phil will be teaching an extracurricular class called, Muggle Defence, which will teach you about the warnings about the average daily life of a Muggle." He added on.

I nudged Ron, "I wonder why we need to learn that." He nodded in agreement. 

"I and Phil have decided to have the student be sorted into one of the four houses of Hogwarts!" After he said that the doors opened to maybe 15 people standing behind; they walked in and stood in front of the Sorting Hat.

The moment they walked in I could somehow feel Nick tense up beside me. "Is everything okay?" I asked quietly. He was staring at the group in awe.

"I swear to lord almighty, a ghost is among them," he muttered quietly.

"What does it mean that one of them is a ghost?" I asked uncertainly. "Don't ask any more questions," the ghost went quiet.

"Professor McGonagall," the professor walked up and took out a scroll, and started to say names.

"Fundy, Itz!" The boy with orange hair walked up and sat on the stool, a moment later a house was called.

"SLYTHERIN!"

The whole table of Slytherin erupted in applause, except for Draco who was smiling, just a bit.

"I hope the rest aren't Slytherin," Ron grumbled.

"Innit, Tommy!" The blond boy who was wearing the baseball tee was now in black Hogwarts robes; he walked up and sat on the stool.

A couple of minutes later the hat called out the name of, "Gryffindor!"

He sat down opposite of me.

"Live, Ranboo!" The tall boy with the half and half hair walked over and sat down. "Do all of them have weird names?" Ron wondered.

"SLYTHERIN!"

"I knew it," I looked over at Tommy who was glaring daggers at the duel-haired boy.

"Manifold, Jack!" the boy whose head was shaved, sat down.