Part: 9}{Time Of A Wizard}

INFO: Technoblade is no longer a Piglin. He is a bunny. We have not a lot of information on his origin except that he can jump really high and that he's addicted to carrots. If you have any ideas for the origin of any canon things, feel free to let me know in the comments.

-Fundy-

For most of the time that I've been in the Slytherin Common Room after the feast, I've wanted to go back home. This blond-haired b*tch is driving me crazy! All he's talked about is how if the younger grades were allowed to compete then he would demolish the rest of the competition.

Even though I'm now 5 years younger than my normal age, I still have my wits; and I can tell that Draco has no sense to the world, I mean, he literally missaid the passcode to get in the common room at least 10 times.

I was sitting on one of the comfy couches next to Sneeg and Ranboo. "Fundy, what time is it?" Sneeg asked from the position of sitting crossed-legged upside down on the sofa.

"I dunno, ask Ranboo ." 

"I don't know either, that's why he asked you. Malfoy, what time is it!?" Ranboo shouted at the pale-skinned boy. 

"How am I supposed to know? Ask someone else," he then continued to talk to Blaise and Pansy.

"Do seriously none of you guys have a watch?" I asked the two, both of them shook their heads. "Wait!, I have one in my bag, and we should all go up and see where we're sleeping." Sneeg explained.

"Good, and I want to contact the others to see what they're doing," I reply, standing up. We walked into the room that the other fourth-year boys walked into before. The room was spacious, with multiple canopy beds around the room. A large heater was in the middle of the room with bars around it. Banners of Quidditch teams were hanging over beds, a window that was carved into the wall was large enough for someone to sit on. The window sill also had Azure in a cage and Florias who was curled up in his kennel.

I walked over to the bed that had my bags at the end of the bed on a chest; the one that was beside the window. I grabbed Azure, sat down on my bed and opened the cage to let him out. He hopped around the bed for a while before flying over to Ranboo who was organizing things in the chest. Azure landed on his head and started preening himself. I then opened the kennel for Florais who was still sleeping.

"It's 12," Sneeg told us. "Yeah, we better get to bed, or else we won't have enough energy for tomorrow." I grabbed my pyjamas, went into the bathroom to get changed. Even though the other fourth years thought that they were sneaking watching us, they sucked. The only reason that I'm changing in the bathroom is because of scars. Switching out of being part fox changed most of my appearance, but battle scars stayed. The scars aren't that noticeable and were not that damaging. But the triangle shape from Tubbo's bow does leak poison and tends to leave a scar that lasts longer; though they will probably go away in about a couple of months.

After I got out of the bathroom, Sneeg went in. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone to communicate with the rest of the gang.

Before I could type anything someone talked. "So why do you have a raven as a pet?" I turned towards where Draco was sitting on his bed in his nightgown. "He's a crow, and where I'm from, we use them as messenger birds," I answer.

"Well that's just strange, and all of the Owls stay in the owlery," he sneered. "Good to know that, thank you," I smirked, then turned off the light next to me and pulled the blanket over me.  

--------------

Word Count: 666