Part: 24}{A satisfying dance... or not}{#1}

-3rd pov-

It was Christmas day, everyone was getting out of bed with laughter in the air. Opening gifts from friends and siblings in a cheerful manner. In the Gryffindor dormitories, a certain someone was relaying a dream that he had last night.

"I don't know Hermione, It wasn't like a bad dream, but it reminded me of..." Harry started.

"Remind you of what?" Hermione asked, worried for her friend.

"In our second year when I heard the basilisk."

An audible gasp was heard through the common room.

Eyes turned toward the trio, "He was just telling us the end of a book!" Hermione quickly said not to gather any more suspicion.

"Do you think it's back?" Ron asked when everyone had gone back to doing whatever. Harry shook his head, "There's no way it is, I killed it, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I remember."

"But for the past week I've been hearing a shk, shk, shk, like someone was talking in Morse code while walking through the school," Harry continued.

"Did it sound like Parseltongue?" Hermione asked eagerly.

"I'm not sure, but it sounded like it was in the walls, that's for sure."

"M-maybe someone just put a snake in the wall to mess with you b-because of you being in the tournament?" Ron sputtered out nervously. "Possibly, but whatever happens we'll make sure Ginny's safe," Harry reassured him.

 ~*+*~

"You could have been caught! And you Sneeg, why were you okay with this!?"

Both Charlie and Sneeg were in their Origin forms, on top of Phil's desk in his classroom.

"Because it was funny!"

Phil shook his head, he was trying to be mad at the two of them, but he could help but smile. "Okay, I admit it was, but that doesn't mean it's right!"

Charlie and Sneeg nodded solemnly. "We won't do it again unless it's meme-able," Charlie laughed out.

Knock Knock.

Phil quickly snatched the two boys and shoved them into his breast pocket. "Come in!"

The door opened to show Nearly Headless Nick.

"Good morning Sir Nickolas, what is it?"

Nick floated in and stopped in front of Phil's desk. "I've come to talk to you about one of your students."

"Oh? Which one?"

"His name is Wilbur Soot."

Sneeg and Charlie looked at each other, encased in the squished pocket, 'Why him?'.

"Has he been bothering the other students?"

"No, he hasn't, but he gives off a strange aura, me and the other ghosts have realized this. It seems that he's a ghost."

"Whatever do you mean Sir Nickolas?" Phil asked nervously.

"It's not an evil aura, but a ghostly one, so I'm here to ask about where he came from and how he got into Origin School Of Spellz," Nick asked sternly.

"Sir Nickolas, I do understand your concern, but there's no reason to worry, I've had Wilbur under my wing for quite some time; I'm sure I would have noticed if something was wrong," Phil explained.

"Yes, but-"

"Now now, Sir Nickolas, I have to get going, the ball is starting soon, and you should be too." Phil interrupted, walking towards the door.

"I know, but-"

"If you have any further questions, why don't you bring it up with Dumbledore?" He opened the door and waited for Nickolas to leave.

"Hmm, I guess I could."

Once he was out of the room Phil spun on his heels, took Sneeg and Charlie out of his pocket and placed them on the desk. "You two go find Wilbur and tell him about this, and no more goofing off."

With that, Phil spun around again and walked out.

"Oof, where do you suppose Will is now?" Charlie asked.

--------- 

Sorry for it being about 2 months since an update.

I should probably make a schedule for when to write and post, but I'm too lazy. #2 may also take a while to come out.

Word Count: 609