Part: 20}{ Luna's a little bit looney}

Sorry for not updating in about 6 months, I haven't been in the mood to write, especially fanfics. This is a filler chapter, most likely, the rest of the book (if I even finish it) Will not be accurate to the book because I have misplaced my fourth harry potter book.

Again, if you have any ideas or gimmicks that I should add, feel free to leave a comment. Also, any ideas to reveal the member's origins and their powers.

Now, back into the book.

-Niki-

I was worried for Tommy, and the other Gryffindor boy, Harry. I don't know why anyone would put either of their names in the goblet. I had heard that Harry was a big deal in the wizarding world, for defeating the Dark Lord, a wizard who had gone evil.

I was processing this information while eating some buttery toast in the Great Hall. "Good morning Niki!" I turned to see Scott walking over to me with another Ravenclaw. "Good morning Scott, who is your friend?" I nod toward the blond-haired girl in funky glasses.

"Oh, this is Luna, Luna, this is my friend Niki," He introduced.

"Hi, Niki, nice to meet you!" She stuck out her hand for me to shake, and I shook it gently. "Nice to meet you too."

"Are you going to be rooting for Diggory, or for Harry? Because everyone seems to be against him right now, even though another boy -Tommy, who is one of your guy's friends- was also put into the goblet."

I was stunned by the number of words that were spilling out of her mouth in the short breath that she gave herself. "I- um, I'm going to be rooting for Tommy?"

"That's good, I'm going to be rooting for Harry because he had no choice in what he was put through."

She abruptly turned her head to look at the table of Ravenclaw, where a couple of others were seated. "Well, hats off to you guys, see you in class Scott," and to that she skipped off.

"She was nice," I stated.

"On another note, I believe that Will has spotted a pumpkin, if you get what I'm saying," He whispered to me.

It took me a moment to realize what he was getting at, but before I could say anything Charlie came bounding in.

"Hello, guys! What's up?"

"Will found Shubble!" I whisper-shouted. 

----------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

Please give me ideas.