Part: 25}{A Pumpkin wearing Poltergeist}

Anyone forgotten that Peaves exist?

-Nearly Headless Nick-

After I had talked to the Bloody Baron-who disagreed with the fact that one of the transfer students was a ghost- I made my way down the corridor when I heard Peaves.

"YO HOO! Yello Nick, have you met my new friend!?" I looked up to see him with a carved floating pumpkin.

I shook my head, "No I have not, what is your new friend's name?"

I was very surprised when the pumpkin started talking because I had thought that it was just an old pumpkin that Peaves was making float.

"I'm Shubble."

"Oh, well hi there Shubble, I understand that you're new here at Hogwarts?" The pumpkin nodded.

"I am the house of Gryffindor's ghost, Sir Nickolas, I do wish your travels safe around the school."

~*+*~

-Shubble-

After the talk with Sir Nickolas, I quickly floated down the hallways in search of Tommy. It was getting darker outside so I knew that I had to be fast. I zoomed around a corner and smashed into a familiar face.

"Oof!" The boy fell backwards and landed on his bum, "I'm sorry Will!" I held out my hand to let him up, he looked up and saw the pumpkin.

"Shubble?"

I quickly nodded. He didn't end up taking my hand, because it wasn't visible, but he was visibly confused as to why I was there. He got up from the floor and asked, "Why are you here? And not human?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, but have you seen Tommy?"

"I was just on my way to find him, I was hoping I could help him with the egg dilemma," Will stated, walking forward.

"Same here! I figured out what he needs to do with it!"

~*+*~

After finding Tommy in the library, to Wilbur's dismay, who was just in there, Shubble explained what she found out.

"So I have to sneak into the prefect's bathroom, and dunk the egg into the water?" Tommy asked suspiciously.

Shubble nodded, "Mhm, that's what the Durmstrang boy did."

"You watched Viktor Krum undress!?" Tubbo and Tommy shrieked in unison.

"NO!! He was wearing a bathing suit, you buffoons! I would never!"

"Well if Viktor did it then it should be easy for me to do it!" Tommy announced proudly.

He then marched off, out of the library to who knows where.

"Does he even know when the bathroom is?" Ranboo asked.

"Nope," responded Wilbur.

"He has no idea," Shubble sighed.

------------

Might put this story up for adoption, so if you want to continue this on your own, then go for it.

But I won't stop writing, because I know that a lot of you guys truly enjoy this story.

I'm just not into the whole TommyInnit and Friends videos anymore.

BUT IF I'M GOING TO CONTINUE I NEED SOME JUICY IDEAS FOR THE PLOT BECAUSE MY CREATIVITY SUCKS!

Word Count: 480