ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in the Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might (Idk what to call to it hehe)
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV (Hey, isn't that what I'm doing? 🤔🤔😅)
Hi - Flashback(Even though I will put the sign of the flashback)
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects(hehehehehe)/ Action

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

*Ring* *Ring*

I turned off the alarm and check what time is it. It's 7 o'clock in the morning, then I remember what is it today when I'm looking at the calendar that has the date with circle.

"Today is Sunday so that means...." I thought while my thumb and index finger under my chin. "Yes!!!!" "Shut up, Icchan." Izumi shout at me, she was half-awake. Izumi and I we're twins, the older is Izumi. We share our room.

(Photo is not mine, it belongs to the rightful owner)

(Izumi's bed is on the left and Izuku's bed is on the right)

"Why are you shouting early in the morning?" Izumi ask me while rubbing her eyes. "Sorry, Nee-chan* and good morning to you" I awkwardly smile to her. "The reason why I shout because today's the day we will........ go to the doctor's to see what quirk we will get" "Go to the Amusement Park" we both said together.

"Huh?" "I mean go to the doctor's, hehe"
I sweatdropped. "Let's go wake Okaa-san* and Otou-san*" I said to my Nee-chan and she nod.

 "Let's go wake Okaa-san* and Otou-san*" I said to my Nee-chan and she nod

(Photo is not mine)

(This will be the bedroom of Inko's and Toshinori's(All Might) Room)

We walk past through our room and go to our parent's bedroom. I slowly open the door and we both tip-toed. Once we reach to the each side of the bed which Okaa-san and Otou-san were sleeping. I count with a whisper toned.