xɪᴠ: 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻?

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

The teachers decided not to locked the two after class, they let them stroll and have fun. But before they have fun, when Mie wake up, he suddenly got scared when he saw everyone in the room except to Izuku of course.

Flashback

"*Growling* Huh?" said Mie, when he got up, he looked at the people around. He widen his eyes(even though he doesn't have that) and started to scream in fear.

He put his hands at the both side of his head and doesn't looked anywhere but in the ground. The bandages from his eyes starting to get wet, it means he's crying.

"Mimi-chan, what's wrong?" Izuku got worried about his son who suddenly do that action. "NO! Stay away from ME! Please, stop it!" Mie started to panicked.

People in the room don't know what to do, but they stepped back a bit. "Mimi-chan, Mie look at me" Izuku said as he grabbed his hands softly.

Mie looked at him making him stopped from crying "Ma-ma?" he said to the person who he's looking at. Izuku smiled to him and said "Don't cry my child, Mama's on your side."

The teachers just watched the two, they couldn't do anything to Mie. That made them realize that even a most feared villain has this side.

End Of Flashback

Izuku, Mie and All Might in his citizen form now shopping in the mall, they made sure Mie is in disguised because his face was well-known and can make people start to panic.

The reason of these was to ease his fear and so that he could no longer harbor his feelings to others. Currently, Mie is back to normal, talkative boy.

It can see to his smiles that he's enjoying making Izuku taking photos every single moments of Mie like he was eating strawberry and vanilla ice cream and him trying every clothes that look good to him.

Izuku and Mie enjoying their time while All Might aka Toshinori Yagi not. He looked at his son who's enjoying with his son or grandson of him(Toshinori). He want to get closed to them but he was afraid to do it so.

This was noticed by Mie. "Mie, I'll go to bathroom okay? Stay with him, I'll be right back" Izuku blurted and immediately leave. The two went silent and just sat on the bench.

'Long time no see, Shiro-kun' Toshinori started, Mie looked at his former and current teacher. "I'm still angry to you, you know, Toshinori-sensei" he said and rather calm than angry like he said he was.

'Look Sh-' All Might interjected by Mie "Just call me Mie, that's my current name and Shiro Tanaka is already dead" when he said that, he gritted his teeth.