x: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱*𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮?!!

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Sero and Kirishima were together when all of them split up. They are both roaming and looking around if there's a villain around but they didn't encounter not a single one.

"Should look around more?" Sero asked Kirishima whose in front of him. Kirishima suddenly stop making Sero bump at him.

"Why did we st-mmph" Kirishima covered his mouth and look at the two people. "Shh- don't make a sound" Sero just nodded and looking at where Kirishima's looking.

They both saw a mysterious man kneeling at the girl with silver hair and a tail(?). They couldn't hear the man's mumbling but they can hear the girl's voice.

"ⱠØɄĐɆⱤ" her voice is spine chilling that even them couldn't stop tremble. Kirishima then notice the cuffs at girl's hand. "I-Its the Black Snake" this gain attention of the two who stalking.

"Black Snake?" The two boys just confused. The Sero noticed the cuffs of the girl and its very familiar to them.

"I-Isn't that I-I-Izuku's c-cuffs?" he couldn't said it straight because he still trembling in fear. "₲ØØĐ JØ฿" then the cuffs suddenly broken and about to kill the man.

"S-Sero!" He shouted making Sero use his tape to grabbed the silverette's hand. Luckily, they're near if not, the man will die before they could stop him.

"Y-You're I-Izuku right?" Sero said making that person glared at him. "ɎɄ₱, ł ₳₥ łⱫɄ₭Ʉ" then his tail whipped Sero to let him go from the tape.

"He's completely a different person" they both had the same thought about Izuku. "Ah... Hehe-HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Izuku suddenly laughed like a maniac.

"Hah~ I'm sorry, Sero-kun" his voice is now back to normal that making them not shivering and the man was about to leave but only stopped by his tail and wrapped onto him.

"Thank you for bringing back my humanity if not I might become a merciless murderer" he said while carrying the man with his tail. His tail maybe thin but it can carry heavy things.

His classmates was still shocked about what just happen. "Can you tell the teachers that stop electrocuting me? It's losing my sanity" he tries to stretch the collar but he remember that it was made from metal.

The two didn't understand what he's saying nor the situation just happen.

The both of them just nod because they couldn't risk that Izuku might really lost his humanity. Then suddenly a lot of nomus showed up.

The man that tied up is struggling and try to escape again but Izuku just chopped his nape making him lost his conscious.

Meanwhile