ᴠ: 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
Additional Info: "Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mietitore's POV

After they passed out, Haru couldn't hold it any longer as he was about to attack Izuku but I manage to stop him. "Haru be patient, I'll bring him to that 'room'." As he left and went to that room.

(Just imagine that it has the red light of the sky coming from outside and Wider)

I carry Izuku in bridal style and follow where Haru went. When I enter the room, a vines grabbed Izuku from me. "ⱧɆ'₴ ₥ł₦Ɇ" as Haru quickly hug Izuku who's unconcious. "He really lost control to himself. I really want to tell Haru that he doesn't need to be like this" "Haru!!! Snapped out of it" I shouted but I was only attack by his vines. "I have no choice but to get help" as I ran to the room where Izuku and Kai dinner date.

Kai's POV

I only see is void, I couldn't talk, feel nor see anything. Then suddenly, a light illuminated through my eyes. And I wake up still progressing about what just happen. "Where's Zuku-chan?!" I shouted and I saw Mie sitting next to me.

"Sorry about the cranberry juice before and we don't have much time." Mie said as he grabbed my hand and run ahead.

Kai: "Why didn't you use your magic?"
Mie: "I couldn't use it for now because it took a lot of my stamina to when I cast many spells today"
Kai: "That explains why you always sleeping after you cast"
Mie: "We need to hurry befo-"

We stop at the hallway and saw a lot of rose vines in the walls especially at the door. "Sh*t!! We need to hurry and save Izuku""Wait, Izuku's in danger?" I grabbed Mie collar and "Explain now" I threatened Mie. "Long story short, Haru is rampaging again." "Again?" "Quit chatting and we must go in there before its too late" as he snap his fingers to summon his scythe on his hands and swing it in the door. As he destroyed the door, and went there even a thick fog of dust was still here.

I follow him back as he stop and bumped his back. "Ouch" "Its already late" As I look at Mie's face that I never seen him making that face. He looks horrified and look at where he's looking. Slowly the fog is gone, and saw shadow figures. I was about to go but it made me horrified at the scene. Haru is biting Izuku at the neck from the back while covering Izuku's eyes and him(Izuku) being tied up in rose vines, and another Haru? guarding them.

-Before They Came-
Izuku's POV

"What happen?" I slowly open my eyes and I only met is Haru hiding his face in my body while hugging me in a strange room "This is the first time I saw this room" I was about to remove Haru's hand but he only tightened his hug like he doesn't want to let me go "₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ, ĐØ₦'₮ ⱠɆ₳VɆ ₥Ɇ" his voice change like he isn't the one who said but I can feel him crying.

"I wouldn't leave you, Haru" as I patted his head. He went to my back and he covered my eyes, when he covered my eyes, I can feel something crawling through my skin. "What's this?" I starting to panic as it tied me up with rose vines(?) I didn't know because he's covering my eyes. Haru suddenly lick my neck "ɎØɄ ₴₥ɆⱠⱠ₴ Ⱡł₭Ɇ V₳₦łⱠⱠ₳" he said as the vines tied me tightly making me hard to move.