ɪx: 𝓤𝓢𝓙!!! 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮.

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

No One's POV

The Class 1-A is now wearing their hero costumes and ready to go to USJ. "Everyone, line up and go to bus one by one!!" Iida said as they all just follow their class president.

Izuku is already at the bus because he doesn't want much crowd. He's currently looking at the bus window to look at the view. And his classmates are noisy like an ordinary high school.

Timeskip

They're now at the USJ, the class 1-A are amazed at how big it is than what they thought. "Hello Class 1-A, I'm Thirteen" The hero name Thirteen introduce herself to them and enter there. "Wow, they even hired a fake villain" Kirishima said making the heroes gained attention.

"Those aren't fake, those are real" Aizawa said suddenly, a portal show up beneath them making them split up. "I thought All Might was here, where is he?" A person with a lot of hands on his face and body said.

"Why is he here?" Izuku thought and hiding somewhere that they couldn't find him. "I thought that Mama will be here too" some of the villains said making students and teachers confused.

"Mama? Why would they search their mother here?" Class 1-A and Teachers all thought except to Izuku. "Why the h*ll are they're here?"

Before The Villains' Attack

They've got some information about the tomorrows' event. They all sitting silently, the members of the LOV find it that its had a very big tension in the room. The Shie Hassaikai leader and members, Kai, Mie and Haru are present at the scene too.

"So what it said" Haruto speak first. The Shie Hassaikai member gulp and read the paper out loud. "It says that they will go to USJ tomorrow with Class 1-A and All Might will be there. And it is said that Izuku-sama will be part of it too"

They all look at him, SHM(Shie Hassaikai member) keeps sweating and feels tension about the eyes looking at him in daggers.

"Okay......... We will engaged an attack!!" Mie shouted as they all cheered. "May I get your attention everyone?!" Haruto said, this made all of them stop shouting and the SHM who announce the news collapse of the overwhelming tension he feel.

"Now that you all are now silent, Who will attack them? We cannot engage an attack of all of us at once, it will no fun you know?" they all look at him and grinned like an idiot.

AFO: "Then, how about LOV will attack them?"
Haruto: "No, my members should be"
Kai, Mie and Haru: "We're his family so we should attack"
Haruto: "I should go"
Kai: "We should first"
AFO: "How about 'Rock, Paper, Scissor' and whoever win, will be the one who will attack tomorrow?"
The four of them: "Game"
Haru: "Who will be the one who play at our part?"
Kai: "Me, because I'm your father"
Mie: "Good luck then" *spine chilling tone*