ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓞𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 '𝙳𝙴𝙺𝚄'

Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in the Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
Additional Information: 'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsumi's POV

"Are you sure about this, Izumi?" I ask her worriedly. "If this make Icchan to quit his dream of becoming hero, then we can protect him in any type of danger." Izumi said seriously.

-Flashback-

No One's POV

Izumi and Bakugo twins sat on the bench in the playground to talk about the 'plan' that Izumi talking about.

"So..... What's this plan you want us to help you?" Katsumi started the conversation. "Here's the plan, since the both of you are loud mouth idio-" "Hey!" Izumi was cut off by the twins. "*Ehem* What I mean is you two are loud that you can make them remember what you both said, How about the three of us pretend to hate him beca-" "What do you mea-" Izumi finally snapped at what Katsuki said. An irk mark appeared at Izumi's left forehead. "Can the both of you shut up and listen to what I'm saying?!!!" She was emitting a dark aura around her.

~Brought to you by your Author-chan censored the scene for a while~

"Now, shall I continue what I'm saying?" Izumu ask sweetly to the beaten twins. 'Izumi is scary' the twin said in their mind while kneeling at Izumi like she was a goddess.

"Icchan is my precious little brother, all I want is for Icchan's safeness. As I'm saying is only to 'pretend' to hate him not hate him in real. This plan is only to convince him of stopping him of his dream to become a hero." Izumi explained. Katsuki raised her hand and said "The plan is....." "The plan is to bullied him until he completely forgot his dream of becoming a hero" Izumi finished the sentence.

"You know that this plan will Izuku hate us if we do this" Katsuki said. "I know that Katsuki, I know" Izumi fake smiled at him.

-End Of Flashback-

Katsuki's POV

"What the h*ll is in Izumi's mind? To make this kinda sh*tty plan. I wanna whole agree to this plan but without hurting Izuku" I slowly turn my head to Izumi that is thinking hard. "I wish you know what your doing, Izumi" I whispered that no one will heard what I said. Then suddenly, Izuku came in the playground.

"You two know what to do" Izumi said as me and katsuki nodded. "Ohh.... there you are" Izuku shouted and waving at us three. All of us walk until we reach Izuku. We all are silent that Izuku confused at the situation, then Izumi speak up.

Izumi: "Icchan, do you still wanna become a hero?"
Izuku: "Of course, I wanna become a he-"Izumi suddenly pushed Izuku making him fall.

"How will you become a hero if your quirkless?" She said in monotone voice and have dull eyes making her have a look of emotionless face. Izuku is about to cry. "Katsuki, remember this only to protect Izuku". I take a deep breath and "She's right, Izuku. From now on, your nickname will be 'DEKU' because you're useless and doesn't have a quirk or should I say QUIRKLESS" Izuku then cry and run away from us. "I'm sorry, Izuku" I teared a little.