ᴠɪɪɪ: 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking in Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

I hate myself of being like this, helplessly that can't remove this cuffs off of me. This is really disappointing that I've sighed of it. I can see the heroes are annoyed when seeing me. "Do you think you're the only one annoyed?" I glare at them.

"Come to think of it, what they're currently doing? I hope it is not serious. What if they're doing something? Who will stop them? God I rea-" "Hey!!! Stop mumbling!!" I heard Present Mic shouting at me. They followed us because you know, they're ordered by Nezu.

At the Terra Pacifica - No One's POV

In the mansion, it can be seen that the Shie Hassaikai, and the LOV are in there. The atmosphere is suffocating that you can't even breathe nor stay long in there. They're deadly serious, why?, of course the reason is Izuku.

Haruto and AFO: Now tell me, where's Izuku/my cute Son-in-law?"*evilly glare*
Kai: *shivering* "If I tell you, promised that you both will not start a war"
Haruto and AFO: *Nodding* "I promise"

Kai start the explanation to them and after he finished, Haruto and AFO is trembling in anger. "Tell me, who's the one who capture him? I'll kill them in one shot" as Haruto showed his needles. "No, we should torture them first before they die" AFO said as Haruto agreed as they both laughed creepily.

"These two really get along when it comes to this situation" they all thought. "We can even blackmailed them and we will start a war" AFO said as Haruto shout "Yeah!".

"They're both lost their mind" they all sweatdropped except to Haru and Mie. "As I thought, its a bad idea to tell them" Kai facepalm himself in disappointment.

 "As I thought, its a bad idea to tell them" Kai facepalm himself in disappointment

(Imagine that Haru and Mie is Honey and the rest are the others)

The scene change, in the center, there's a big campfire and the two, AFO and Haruto is circling and singing some anonymous language in some sort of ritual. "Muahahahaha! Let's make those bastards' life into hell" Haruto said as he laughed evilly with AFO and Mie and Haru keeps cheering them.

Back To UA and Izuku's POV

"I bet they're doing something". Because I felt something's not right. As I look a around to Nezu's pointed places like, gym, school building, track 'n field etc. And we meet at the last destination, the dormitories.