xɪɪ: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽

A/n:

This whole chapter is Haru's POV and it gonna be little bit short for this one. I'm kinda lazy but at least, I did my best to update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At The Hideout Of LOV

Earlier, they said they've been failed to take back Mama from them. But, the more shocking is, Mama said it himself that he'll stay there.

Flashback

Now that I'd just finished playing with Dabi and Himiko, I'm currently watching movies while eating foods in the counter. My drinks are juice but I want some cocktail.

They said I'm underage but I'm older than them. Well at least, they treat like I'm their family.

Then a portal appear after me and I saw them injured. "Where's Mama?" I asked them, they went silent is that means... they failed?

"About him... how should I put this?" Tomura said like he was hesitant to tell me. "Tell me, what is it?" I really couldn't wait for his answer.

"He said he'll be stay there for a while" he said as he scratch his nape. "WHAT?!" I shouted, he only covers his ears from me.

"You don't have to shout you know" he angrily said. "First of all, I didn't expect that either. And I let myself test those heroes wannabes" he added and left us in the room.

"Kurogiri, what really happen?" I asked Kurogiri as he just shakes his head. "He's the only one who spoke with Izuku-san, so I don't really know what happen" he explained. I just sighed and back to watch movies"

End Of Flashback

This life is boring without him on my side.

"Haru-chan, don't be sad. We too miss him so much(even though he's only lost for 2 days)" Himiko tried her best to cheer me up.

"We still have Kurogiri as another mother" she added as I look at him and he waved at me. "I guess so. From now on, you'll be my mother as a his substitute!" I point at him and happily announce.

They both look at me dumbfounded but in a few minutes they giggle. "Oi! Who wants some pizza?!" Dabi slammed the door widely open, he also brought some boxes of pizza.

"Me, me. I want a pizza" she said and went to him. I then sat on the sofa and lay down lazily. "What's with the gloomy face?" Dabi said.

"You know" Himiko didn't finish of what she said and Dabi immediately understand what'll she said.

"By the way, why is it that, your brother isn't coming back?" she asked, the three of them look at me. "Oh~ about him, you don't have to worry about him" I said.