ɪɪɪ: 𝓚𝓪𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Flashback-
6 year old Kai's POV

"Okaa-san, Okaa-san look a cute bird" I said to mother as I point to the bird chirping cutely. "Oh Kai~ Why are you so cute?" Mother hugged me tight that making me hard to breath.

Kai: "M-mom, I-I dying"
Mother: "Oh, Sorry Kai. I just can't resist your cuteness. How about we go to your favorite restaurant?"
Kai: "Really?!!!"
Mother: "Of course, my dear"
Kai: *Shriek* "Yey!!"

I ran outside of the house and jumping excitedly waiting for mother. We are near to our destination. "Okaa-san, hurry up!!" Shouted while in the middle of the road. I saw mom's expression and it was fear. "Kai!!! Watch out!!!!" Mom shouted as she ran into me and push me. Next thing I know, a truck run past my mom."OKAA-SAN!!!" I shouted as everything goes black.

I slowly open my eyes and I first saw a white ceiling, I can also hear beeping sound of ecg recording machine(idk if I'm right about what it called). When I'm fully awake, I got up quickly and there's IV attached at my hand. *thump* "You're awake" I look at the nurse who just came in.

"Can you tell me what you remember?" She ask me. "Uhmm.... I was with okaa-san going to my favorite res-" I shook from my memories that was just came in my mind. "Where's mom?" "About that.... sorry child your mother is dead" tears flow from my eyes to my cheeks. I cried like there's no tomorrow.

"Hello, young one" a man who suddenly showed up came in. "My name is Haruto Takahashi, you can call me whatever you want and I voluntary to adopt you because they said that you don't have any relatives". I, who don't have any choice but to accept the truth, accept him to be my new father. "If you are fully recovered, we will go to your new 'home'" He said to me then he left the room.

-Timeskip(still in the past)-

Before I got out in the hospital, my mother's funeral was held, I still couldn't accept it. The doctors allows me to see my mother for the last moment and I let my emotions to be out. When I got out in the hospital, we went to my new home. The hou-mansion is more like a castle, I was amazed at how big it is. Haruto-san is extremely rich and I found out that he is a leader of a yakuza called 'Shie Hassaikai'. He said to me that he really want to have a son but her wife was with her parents didn't want their child to be in danger and he couldn't visit her for her's safeness. A week after I was got out, my quirk manifisted, it was called overhaul, it has the ability to disassemble and then reassemble matter with my bare hands. When I got that, Haruto-san bought me black gloves for covering my hands and not to harm innocent people.

-4 years later-

It's been four years since I was adopted by Haruto-san. He was really kind to me and always spoiling me. He even bought me a lots of toys to cheer me up whenever he was in work. And I always visits my mother's grave with Haruto-san, bringing flowers and praying for her.