ᴠɪɪ: 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓫?

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years/20 years later
No One's POV

Its been a long time scene Izuku isn't living with his old 'family' and now bonding with his new family at the amusement park. Mie and Haru always act like child which was kinda cute to see.

They bought a lot of souvenir like a human sized teddy bear and a couple t-shirt for Kai and Izuku. They also take a lot of pictures like their horrified faces at the rollercoaster ride and in the horror house which Kai accidentally punch of of the staff that scaring people.

Kai: "Agh, I'm tired. Can we go home now?"
Izuku: "We still need to see the fireworks"
Mie and Haru: "Mama is right, Papa"
Kai: "Okay, you lil' brats. After this, we will go home"
Mie and Haru: *high five*
Kai: "But~ Can we have a date, me and zuku-chan?"

At that statement, it making them all flinch at the sudden attack of word. Haru was about to show his throwing knives but stop by Mie and he whisper something to Haru "Don't worry we can tie him up after we get back at our home and spend time with Mama"

They both look at Kai like they will do something later. "Okay you can spend time with Mama" as they both hum in joy and leave, leaving Kai and Izuku. "I feel like they've planning something not right" Izuku and Kai have the same thought as they look at each other and laughed. "Let's go" as Izuku dragged Kai.

They bought a matching headbands and a cotton candy for Izuku. And they ride at the ferris wheel to have a very romantic scene for them. When they at the near at the top, it was sunset and beautiful scene to see.

"Uhmm..... Kai" Izuku shyly call Kai. "What is it my cute fiancé" As he smirked which Izuku blushed more. "Can I uhm.... k-ki-ki-kiss y-you?" He was about to explode in embarassment but Kai find it cute.

"Of course, you're the only person in the world I allow to kiss me" he slowly approach Izuku who just stay still at his sit. Little did they know, they were stalking by some kids.

Haru and Mie can be seen sitting at the branch of a big tree that no one noticed them and had a binocular watching at the ferris wheel where the two was. "Once we back, I'm gonna cooked him alive and eat him" Haru was releasing a dark aura out of his anger. "Why does it suddenly cold out here?" Said of one of the people in the crowd which was near to them and shivering.

Back at our two couple, Kai is now leaning to Izuku. Izuku is just closed his eyes and waiting for him to be kissed. Their lips was a inch near which was about to kiss, but interrupted by a loud explosion which made by a villain.

The two stunned what they were doing and look at the place where the explosion was and they both shadowed their eyes. "I'm gonna kill some pest, Zuku-chan" Kai releasing a dark aura that was about to leave and was stop by Izuku.

"I'll handle it, Kai. Just sit there and watch me" Izuku changed his appearance to vigilante and jump to leave. "He really was the most gorgeous person I've ever seen in my life" he was very inlove to Izuku and forgot his anger.