xᴠɪɪɪ: 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

I'll start some random meme that I made, I hope you like it. And sorry if I didn't update, I finished a lot of projects(I redo one of my projects because my teacher told me that I didn't submit even though I submitted it before the deadline), group activities and exams which it lead me to stress but its not that serious. It only cause me migraine.

If you saw that I comment in some stories, I'm only relieving my stress and to enjoy it. And one more thing, I was about to update yesterday but my uncle on my father's side which was my father's cousin died on sunday at night and was told to us yesterday. The cause of dead was still don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

The mother and son finally reunite with each other for so many years of them. "I'm sorry Izuku for being a bad mother" Inko, his mother, apologize to him. As for Izuku, he feel sad but not sad enough to cry.

"Its okay, Okaa-san. Its all in the past" he tries to comfort his mother and there's something came up to his mind. "By the way, how did you recognized me? I thought you'll see me as Izumi" he asked, his mother just giggle.

"You did have similar face to Izumi, but I know to myself that you're my son" this is the power of a mother, they know who's who and everything about their child. Do they?

Then Kai join the conversation. "Hello, my future mother in law. I'm Kai Chisaki *extend his hand* fiance of your gorgeous son" he introduce himself to Izuku's mother.

Inko on the other hand, don't know what to say to him and just shake hands with him. She analyzed if this man was really suitable for her child. "Are you sure you wouldn't hurt my Izuku?" Inko raised her eyebrow and tested the man in front of her.

"Of course, madam. *putting his hand onto Izuku's waist* I wouldn't hurt my cute fiance and if someone lay a hand or hurt him, I'm gonna kill them without mercy" he grin to her, Izuku sweatdropped and Inko was stunned.

Inko smiled to him "I approved you to become my son's lover and take care of him. As for your future victims, I'll help you to hide the bodies, okay?" They both creepily smiled to each other like they'll do that in the future.

"Where's the class 1-a, by the way?" she suddenly remembered what she came her in the hospital. "They're in the room XX" she immediately thank them and left them.

When she left, Kai suddenly kissed Izuku's forehead. he blushed of the sudden action of Kai. "Your so cute Zuku-chan~" he then hugged Izuku to hide his(Izuku) embarrassment and being cute.

They didn't know that there's some people watching them. "Oh my go-" both Uraraka and Asui immediately covered Ashido's mouth to not let her squeal. "Shhhh- don't make a sound or else we'll get caught" the kirby like girl said as the froggy agreed.

The three stalkers, Uraraka, Asui, and Ashido, sneak out of their room just to witness the two. "How about we go to a date?~" Kai sweetly said to Izuku and he immediately agree to him. After all, its been a long time for them to date but