xᴠɪ: 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

So you wouldn't get confused of the characters' names, I put ¹ and ² on their name. The '¹' is the allied one while the '²' is the villain.

And I don't know if the fighting scene will be good as I expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

'Well, well, well. Hello there Class 1-A' an unknown voice heard by them. They all looked at the direction where that voice came from.

They saw a teen girl that has a katana with her, she has a long black hair and a color of black for her pupils. She has a white skin that perfect match with her doll like face she had.

Speaking of doll like face, with her black long sleeve lolita dress with ruffles, black gloves, black knee stockings and with black lolita shoes clothes will make her completely a human living doll.

(A/n: This will be her face)

"Who are you?" Kai question the girl as she giggles to him. "She looks familiar" he thought to himself as she suddenly swing the blade onto him in a speed of light.

Luckily, Kai guarded up himself making him dodge the surprise attack of her. 'Heh~ Not bad~' she smiled at him and she was amused.

"What's your purpose here?" he asked another question to her but she ignored him again and just attacked him again. Her attack was stopped by a pink rope(?)

It was Tsuyu's tongue, she grabbed her arms to stop her. Then the girl forcefully pull froggy to her position and she ready the point of her blade that pointing at her(Asui) direction.

'What a nice moves you have there~' she was beaming like a maniac as what just happen. The things that happening was too fast to the naked eyes, but Izuku manage to get Asui out of the mysterious girl who attacked them.

Izuku moves swiftly to rescue his classmate that needed a help. After that, Ashido spits at the girl with her acid making her blade melting and Sero use his tape to tied up the ambusher.

The girl fake frowned to her melting sword from acid. 'What'll I do then?~' this made Izuku irritated. "DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAINS OR YOU'RE JUST AN IDIOT?!!" he shouted to the villain girl who was tied up, after she heard that, an her veins popped up on both of her temples.