xᴠ: 𝓢𝓸 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮, 𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 & 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumi's POV

"YOU IDIOT!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" brother shouted making us looking at him and the new teacher. "Do they knew each other?" I thought and I think our classmates to curious.

"You don't need to shout, Zuzu-chan" he said and what's with 'Zuzu-chan' thing. They must be that close that giving him that nickname to my brother.

All the girls including me squeal of Kai's deep voice(A/n: I don't quite remember the his voice so this will do 😂😂), Kai is wearing a white collared shirt with a black and white stripe necktie. He's also wearing black thin gloves and a round shape glasses.

When he said that, Icchan blush, it must be from the nickname he gave. "Okay class. Since I'm a new teacher here, we will not having a class for today" this made some of us including me shout in happiness.

"I'll introduce myself, my name is Kai. You can call me Kai-sensei or whatever you like to call me" Kai introduce and the way he says that is quite unique and elegant.

"Feel free to ask many questions as you like as long as my class time isn't finish" he said as my classmates starting to ask a lot of questions at the same time.

"Woah there class, raise your hand if you'd like to ask me a question" Kai said, he seems not a hot tempered guy like Kacchan.

Then many of us obediently raise our hands then he call Uraraka first. "Uhm Kai-sensei, how old are you?" she said as he look at her.

"For that question, I'm only 20 years old" he said, that means he's still young. "Me, Me" Ashido said while waving her hands in the air.

He giggles as he picked her "Do you have a girlfriend?" what a straight forward she was. "I don't but...." Kai said as he looked at someone, I don't where he was looking at and some of them excitedly scream.

"I do have a fiancé" that stunned us all of a sudden and he show us his ring, engagement ring. The girl sure is lucky- wait what did he just say.

"Fiancé?!" I shouted, I'm sure everyone too notice of what he said earlier. Then he's engaged to a boy, that makes him a gay then.

I feel a gloomy atmosphere but don't know where it was coming from and I feel like I offended someone. And I saw Mineta disgusted, he must be a homophobic person.

"What's wrong being engaged to a boy? I love that person a lot even though I'm just an idiot. Even though someone always using me like a punching bag, hehe~" he scratched his nape in embarrassment and I hear like someone's laughing.

I saw Mie holding his laugh and for Izuku, my brother, was blushing like a tomato. "How about this?" that gain us an attention to Kai-sensei.

"If you can find out what's my surname and who's my fiancé, the winner/s will not having a homework for a month" that made us happily scream

"Are you all gonna participate?" he said as we all say 'yes' to him. "The rules are simple, I'll give you a total of 3 hints. After I give you the first hint, that will be the sign that the game was started.