ᴠɪ: 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓞𝓥

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

It's been 62 years/ 6 years since where we is officially become a family and Kai and me make a fake marriage contract but we were engaged. I convince Harut- I mean Father to make a fake birth certificate for both Haru and Mie and adoption paper for them. Kai gave me a cute engagement ring for me.

(This will be the engagement ring that Izuku's wearing)

This made Haru and Mie happy that they finally get what they want but still they didn't tell us what happen to them making them like a monster. And we also change the year of me and Kai's birth so we can legally adopt them. Also, I let them drink my blood so they wouldn't go around 'hunting' someone to became their food. And I don't even know why but it feels good when they biting me and sucking my blood.

When the Shie Hassaikai first time going in Terra Pacifica, they're scared as I show them that they shouldn't be scared because Mie and Haru are have been tamed and won't do any massacre anymore. I take care of them and I met Kai's best friend, Hari Kurono. They all grew attached on me and started to call me Mama too which annoys the three (Kai, Haru and Mie) that they doesn't have time to be with me.

Even I stay in the Terra Pacifica, my appearance doesn't change anymore. I am currently capturing some 'Evil-Doers' lingering around at Musutafu. I saw a blonde girl with double bun tied hair in sailor uniform covered by blood and has a knife in her hands and a black haired boy who seems annoyed at the blonde girl in the alleyway.

"Stop there at once" I said to get their attention. "Sh*t the Black Magician is here, Himiko hurry we need to run" He said as he ran with his comrade, Himiko. As I nearer to them, 'Himiko' girl launch a suprise attack which made me caught off guard but I still manage to dodge her. She keeps attacking me with her knife and she keeps grinning.

"She's really stubborn" I thought as I run fast right at her back and hand chopped her at her nape making her lost conscious the only I didn't notice is that I let my bloodlust emit. "HIMIKO!" the boy said as he attack me with his blue flame(?) quirk and grab her. "These two seems familia- oh wait they were one of villains in a so called League of Villains, Himiko Toga and Dabi." As I dash through them but suddenly, a black hole(?) appeared beneath us. "Eh?" when I look down, it consume me.

Instead of alleyway, I saw is a bar with some villains and a dark purple mist head with glowing yellow eyes bartender cleaning a wine glass at the counter. They all look at me and they suddenly on their ready to attack position(I don't remember what it was called hehe😅😅).