xɪ: 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: Mention of Blood and Gore

No One's POV

"Your sit will be at the back" Aizawa point at the empty sit at the back. Mie whine but Aizawa just glared at him.

Mie just sighed and glared back at Aizawa. He then grin to him and whisper "Looks like you grown up, Sho-chan" and then he went to his sit.

Those words utterly stunned Aizawa and he looked at Mie who just smiling and waving at him. "Aizawa-sensei, shouldn't we start are class?" Iida said making Aizawa back to reality.

Timeskip

Izuku's POV

"Finally, the class was over" I stretched my arms in the air then Mie jump onto me. "You have an explanation to make, Mama" he whispered.

Is he have a hobby at whispering to other people? "You should be the one who explain to me" my voice were monotone and serious.

"Oi! No fighting!" Present Mic shouted, of course we look like fighting. "I'm just having a reunion with this fellow of mine" Mie said he seems to be happy when he saw Present Mic same goes to Eraserhead.

"Hey! Did you ever see Shota-kun around?! I don't see him anywhere!" I just awkwardly laugh but that doesn't notice by Present Mic.

"Speak of the devil, why is he always becoming a worm after his class?" I thought and remember what I just did earlier.

Meanwhile

"Acho!" Aizawa sneezed. He was currently a giant worm in a unfamiliar place. "Where am I?" he said and look around. He saw that he was in a rooftop of a building.

"Who the h*ll put me here?!" He shouted as the crow flew away from the scene.

The culprit is Izuku.

Back To Izuku's POV

"Aren't we going to locked up after the class?" Mie said. "Why of course my lil' fella! They said that your gonna stay at where this young Chisaki was staying!" he said.

"Aren't the teachers gonna declined that?" I was shocked. I'm sure if they gonna capture a villain or vigilant, they gonna locked up in a different room.

"Of course we decline! But it was Principal Nezu's order!" he said and then bite the white handkerchief. "I feel like this was his planned after all" I bit my thumb nail.

"I'm sure All Might and Glider doesn't like this idea too" I said as Present Mic look at me. "Oh right...... you're their son" this made me stun and not talk anymore.