xɪɪɪ: 𝓐 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓗𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Week Later

No One's POV

[BREAKING NEWS: Another dead bodies, in a total of 13, was found in XX Street XX District. The bodies are wrinkled like their soul was sucked like in the 'Musutafu's Most Tragic Event'. It is believed that, Yurei is b-] the tv was turned off by Principal Nezu.

The teachers aka pro heroes, are all in serious face. Who wouldn't? Seeing a citizen get killed and they couldn't save those victims.

"We're still in under investigation about the organization but the news about 'Yurei' came up. For now, we'll focus on this situation" Nezu said as he looked to the monitor which was Mie and Izuku watching tv while eating snacks, midnight snack.

It was night time but those two were watching movie, Nezu then take the telephone and talk to them. In the monitor, it can be seen that the two of them suddenly jumped in fear.

The two seems watching horror movie.

[You'd scare us, what do you want, Mr. Principal?] Mie said, Izuku should be the who answer that but, it was stolen by Mie.

The teachers were doubt about the actions of the two and it was very suspicious, to them to be honest. They're both friendly and more like a family. First of all, if Izuku knows Mie from the start, why didn't he report nor captured him?

"You still have class tomorrow, go to bed" he said to Mie as he growled. [You're not my mother to say that] he replied, then suddenly Izuku smacked him.

[You idiot, we should've sleep now] Izuku said, he was now back to his human form. It took him 2 days to transform back. As for Mie, he nodded and went to bed.

This was the second suspicious action of them, Mie is obedient to Izuku like he's a dog and his owner was Izuku.

Boy, they didn't know that Mie is one of his children.

[Sorry for Mie's action, we'll sleep now. Oyasumi] Izuku then turned off the phone and tv and he went to bed to sleep. "Now where are we?" Nezu said as one of them told about what have they discussed earlier.

"Yurei, the most dangerous villain in the world, was back and we need to isolate him from the citizens or else it'll worse than before" Nezu said as a loud shout can be heard at the monitor

[What?! He's back at the public?!] the two suddenly up from their bed and they like heard them talking. "As I thought, you two put some microphone chips to us teachers" Nezu said not in phone but speak casually and the teachers started to search where it was.

"But why didn't you react earlier?" he asked them but they both awkwardly laughed. [We're just watching horror movies earlier and completely forgot about it, hehe] Izuku said.