ɪᴠ: 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

I was at the mansion for year/weeks in the outside world, and I was doing laundry. I decided to stay here and at the same time doing my vigilante work every month because the time here is different. I get to have a chance to get know those two, Haru and Mie. I made a nickname for them. Ruru-chan for Haru and Mimi-chan for Mie they both like it and didn't even bother to change it. "Is Kai alright? The time here is very unusual"

-Flashback-

After Haru captured Mie who's beaten up by Haru, they apologized for scaring them. "I'm sorry too, I didn't even know you at all but I judge you both and who's that boy?" as he points at me "M-me, I-I'm I-i-izu-ku Ya- I mean Mi-midoriya" I was a little nervous because I can feel a boss aura around him.
Haruto: "You don't have to be nervous, Izuku-kun"
Me:"U-uhmm.... Okay Haruto-san"
Haruto: "Izuku-kun, there's really I want to ask you question."
Me: "What is it?"
Haruto: "Are you a boy or a girl? You're kinda cute, has a feminine face and body and at the same time you have a voice of a man."
Me: "I'm a boy, sir"
Haruto: "I don't mind if your a boy or a girl, you can marry my son"

Me and Kai blushed red like a tomato at what Haruto-san said. "Can I be the ring bearer?" Mie said as he raise his hands. "Noooooo!!!!! I don't want Zuzu-chan marry someone" Haru cried. Mie whispered something to Haru making him stop crying and started to grin. "Okay, I accept as long as you always play with us, Zuzu-chan." 'I had a bad feeling about this' "Okay" I said as Mie became serious. "Izuku, I met your parents while I was massacring" that made me shook.

Me: "Did you kill them?"
Mie: "Of course not~ but I'm planning about it"
Me: "Please leave them alone."
Mie: "Didn't they hurt you and they're heroes, right?"
Me: "How d-"
Mie: "How did I know that? I know a lot of secrets, Izuku. Nothing escapes me even the dead"
Me: "So you even know my secrets"
Mie: "Of course, *whisper in his ears* especially you being a vigilante"

I shivered at the last part. No one knows who I am but he manage to know who I am. "Don't worry your secrets is safe with us" and I sighed in relief "Okay, thank you for hiding it" as he open the book he always carried with him "By the way Izuku, they think you died at the massacre and I- no we think that you should stay at our place for now á̷̢͖̑̆̌̌͑̍͠n̷̨̯̓̽̾̂̽̐̓͜d̶̬̼͙̠̟̝͐͌̔̓̏̋̒͗͝͠ ̸̪̣̌͠b̷̡̢̡̹͚͇͝ë̷̢̯̪̲̯̱́c̶̞̻͉̑̉̿̒̓̈́̈́̈́ō̷̱̫̯͚͉̦͖̯͑̈͛̅̋̎̓m̷̢̧̤͇̠̥͖̙̅͛̏̿̚e̷̜̳̽͠͝ ̵͍̆̓͐̋͂̏̕͜p̵̳̗̑̃͂a̸̝̜̋͐̌́͒̓͠͝r̵̨̘̣͍̰̟̰̤̄͠ͅt̴̻̣̙̓́̉̔͌͑́̑̒ ̸̛̣̤̲͎͖͗̂͂̀̆́́ö̵̡̲̙̘͎̝̤̟͔́̈͜f̷̞̩̳͐̅̀̚͜ ̵̡̗̜̫͉̝̹̐̊́͊̈́̒͛͘̕͝ͅo̸̗͉̰̳͇͆̈́̄̔̿̇̈͜ű̸͓̮̝̤͖̬͜r̴̛͔͓̎̽ ̸͈̩͆̃̄̕͜f̷̛͎͙̤̳̰͈͓̄̈́̔̍͘̚̕a̴̡͖̜̓̐͑́̕m̷̥̩͎̜̀̐̄̊͊̀͗̆̚͜͠í̶̡̭̘̟̘̟̃̃͠͠l̷̢̐͌̒̓̈͒̈́̀̊y̴̛̪͋͊͛̿̽͛͒͘". I didn't hear the last part and didn't pay attention on it.

"Kai, now your with your father, can you visits us?" I ask Kai as he nodded "Fufu~ Young people these days" Haruto-san teased us as I blushed again and Haru hugged me. "Don't tease, Zuzu-chan" "Okay, Haru-san" He patted Haru's head. "Let's go now, Kai" Haruto-san said as they left, before they left, I get a kiss on my cheek unexpectedly from Kai. That made my brain stop functioning. Unknowingly, I was already at the mansion.