sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: (𝓝𝓸𝓽-𝓼𝓸)𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

No One's POV

The class 1-a is decorating the classroom for the halloween. They decided to have a party in the classroom, since its spacious and good to decorate. Luckily, the principal agree to this kind of event which is all of class 1-a is present to attend.

It was nighttime, they all wear their halloween costume. "It was good idea to have a party" Denki said as they all nodding in agreement. Class 1-A are now in the classroom, except for Deku. "Where the h*ll is that Deku?" Bakugo said then suddenly he enters the room.

He was wearing prisoner's outfit, because its fits with his cuffed arms. "So...... let the party begin?" Deku said. They all look at him then "Let The Party, Begin!!!" all of them shout. Suddenly, the windows are broken making some of them scream.

"Is it a villain attack?" They all look there, they all saw a 3 figures in the fog. The fog slowly vanishing, they all saw a child with two small horns, a teenage boy with a lot of bandages like a mummy and a young adult man that is believe to be at his 20's are in there.

"Why do you have a party without us?" the young boy is throwing tantrum and keeps pouting to them. "Cute~" they all thought as the three people suddenly hug Izuku which the Class 1-A taking pictures. "MAMA/Zuku-chan!!!!!" shouted by the three.

Class 1-A: "Why did you three destroyed the window?!!"
Izuku: "They're right. Why did you did that?" *emitting dark aura*
Mie, Haru and Kai: "It was his idea" *all of them pointing randomly to someone*
Izuku: "No hugs and kisses for a month"
Mie, Haru and Kai: "Noooo!!!!!!!"
Izuku: "But~ as long as you fixed it, I'll give you all a reward"

They all immediately clean the mess they made and look at Izuku with puppy eyes. "*sighed* Okay you win" He kissed them one by one on the cheeks and lips on Kai. "Wait a minute, if you came here that means-" *Boom*

A loud explosion can be heard as they all looked at newly fixed window, now destroyed again. "I've heard that there's a party here? Where is it?" Toga said as was like searching something and someone dragged her behind. "Himiko, don't be excited too much" Dabi said as she pout.

"Where's Izuku?" Tomura said as they look for him, after they saw him, he looked very pissed. "Can you at least use a door? Door isn't a decoration and that's why it was invented to enter" they can hear to his voice that he's really angry.

*Boom* As another explosion can be heard, this time its the two adults came. It was Haruto and AFO. "Tasukete!!!!!" the three(Dabi, Himiko and Tomura) shouted as they run like their lives depends on it. The two look at the trio who's running as they felt something at their back, they feel like there's a lion behind their back while they're a prey in its mind.

"₳₦Đ ₣ØⱤⱧɆ ₮₩Ø ØⱠĐ ₥Ɇ₦ ⱧɆⱤɆ, ⱧØ₩ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ₵ⱠɆ₳₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɇ₴₴ ɎØɄ ₥₳ĐɆ?" they want to protest but since Izuku use his voice, they couldn't disagree of calling them 'Old Men' and starting to clean. Class 1-A and the three(Haru, Mie and Kai) looked at Izuku who's grinning evilly like a demon (A/n: He really is, only in this fanfic), they're trembling in fear to him.

"We shouldn't make him angry, or else we'll meet a spawn of satan" Class 1-A thought as the three sighed in relief that it didn't happen to them. "Why are you sighing? Kero" Asui said as Haru spoke. "We really lucky this time not to get punished by him."

This made them confused "What do you mean?" Uraraka said as they all shivered and hugged themselves. "He's more of a demon than you think when he's angry. When I accidentally burned his favorite dress, he hang me upside down at the highest building for a whole three straight days with a knife slowly cutting the rope" Kai said as the Class 1-A paled and felt anxiety.

"He's not a Spawn of Satan, but the Satan himself!!!" they all thought, they're all currently looking at the scene. It was like a mother scolding her children who cleaning the mess they made. "I'm sorry, Mama!!! It won't happen again!!" Both of them shouted.

Timeskip

Now it was clean, the three who escape earlier is now back at the scene. "Since that there's no mess, how about we start the party" Izuku grabbed a cup of juice and he raise his hand. "Kampai!!" he shouted happily as they shouted too.

They're now partying as suddenly the lights turned off. Some of them scream while some others are silently used their hands to sense where they are. Todoroki on the other hand, light a kindle to his fingers, little did he know, there's someone next to him. When he light it, a person with no eyes suddenly showed up making everyone screamed in fear except to Todoroki. He slowly looked at his right, when he look at it, "Boo!" he scream like the others.

Then, the lights are on. When it was on, the Class 1-A and the visitors(villains) are now laying down in the ground and their soul is slowly rising from their mouth except to Haru who sitting in the corner. "Hahahahaha Their faces is priceless Hahahaha" Mie said as he wrapped again the bandages to his eyes. Then he looked at his parents, they had the same reaction like the others.

"Mama!! Papa!! Are you alright?!" Mie immediately run to them and shaking them if they're alive. "Am I in heaven? Or hell?" that's the first thing Izuku said suddenly closed his eyes with a smile, same goes to Kai. "No!!!!!!!-" Haru punched Mie at the head. "They're not dead, they're only lost their consciousness" Mie pout and sit at the corner again feeling disappointed to his brother.

"How are we gonna have a party if all of them collapse?" Haru said as Mie have an idea and whisper something to him. They both smirk.

Next Day

All of them, one by one slowly awaking. "Why are we in the ground?" Uraraka said as some people laugh at her face. She look at them, she also laughed. "What's with you faces?" Izuku said while rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Cute!" They all thought as they forgot of what happen to their faces. Mie's and Haru's plan is draw random to their faces except to Izuku because they don't want to see their Mama's evil side. By the way, they're aren't in the scene, both of them are back at the mansion watching movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

-Happy Halloween Everyone and I'm sorry if the updates are slow. I'm currently out of town visiting my Grandma's graveyard, I really miss her. She's very kind to us, her grandchildren and I wish to see her again.

-Change topic, I'm just finished reading Ibitsu(I'm not recommending this one because even its short, its very gory), can someone recommend me a horror manga? So far, I've read Pumpkin Night, Monkey Peak, Higanjima, Shibuya Goldfish, Mushihime, Dolly Kill Kill, Kuchikujima, Gajuu: The Beast, Hachigatsu....(I don't remember the whole title), Bougyaku No Kokkeku, Tomodachi Game and The Friends-Eater Game. (Take note: All of the manga titles that I've wrote are horror and very gory. You can read it if you like this type of manga but I'm not recommending it, this is kinda disturbing to see(I can't even forget the disgusting parts *cringing*)).