𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸

•Name: Haru Sakuragi

Name: Haru Sakuragi

•Appearance: Young looking boy. His has a very pale skin color and his hair color is light brown with cat-like eyes that color is bloody red. He has a two little red horns in his upper forehead. And he has a black choker with crescent moon (like in the previous chapter) designed on it that his parents gave him a very long time ago.

Age:
>8 - physical appearance
>200+

•Nicknames:
>Yurei - Villain Name (That's what they call to him)
>Ruru-Chan - by Izuku
>Otouto/ Lil' bro - by Mietitore
>Haru

•Personality: Matured, Playful to his 'family', Sarcastic, Evil (to enemy), Attention Seeker (only to Izuku), Manipulative (except to his family) and Conscientiousness.

•Likes: Izuku, his brother Mietitore, being loved, blood, watching the moon, Cherry Blossoms, hide 'n seek, killing, souls, playing and cuddles with Izuku, and playing with Mietitore.

•Dislikes: Disturbing his time with Izuku, Izuku's old family, People who hurt his family, Fake Heroes, his former family and pedophiles.

•Height: 130 cm

•Weight: Unknown

Quirks: N/A

•Race:
>Human - before
>Demon - currently

Supernatural Powers:
>Devil's Voice - He can sing 5 songs a week. Once he sings, can traumatized or control any people(depends on what song) who hear him singing. Like quirks,there's a drawback and the drawback is if he sang more than 5, he will cry or vomit blood (After the incident, no one neared the forest. So, he didn't sing anymore and this was registered as his quirk in public even it wasn't a quirk).

>Soul Eater - Instead of food that human eats, he's only eating a soul of a person or animals a day making him live longer than anyone. The drawback is if he didn't eat a single soul, he will rampage until he satisfied like he did on the 'Yamanashi Most Tragic Incident' but he ate a lot of soul in that incident that making him not to eat for the past years.

>Nature's Gift - can control all types of plants and can talk to animals

>Venomous Fangs - his fangs can produced and inject a liquid to people/his victims. Each type of colors of the liquid has its effects:
->Green - is the deadliest poison.
->Blue - ????
->Yellow - can heal someone including himself who has any sickness or wounds in the body
->Red - making a person paralyzed
->Violet - making people mindless/soulless
->Orange - nullify all of the liquid (except blue and yellow)