Chapter 19

*Erin’s POV* 

“I don’t wanna go home,” I whined against Ashton’s shoulder. 

“Aww babe it’s fine, we have to get home anyways. We only have another month to spend with you guys before we have to leave so we need to do something else,” he said, rubbing my back. 

“Okay guys a little help would be nice!” Kelly exclaimed as she struggled with a large pile of pillows and blankets. 

“Here babe I’ve got it,” Calum rushed up to her. 

“He’s so whipped,” Ashton said. 

“He really is,” I agreed. Ashton smiled at me, kissing my temple and slinging his arm around my waist. We headed to the car and I slipped into the passenger seat next to Ashton, Luke in the backseat. “I don’t want you boys to go,” I told them as we drove off. 

“We don’t want to go either trust me,” Ashton grabbed my hand in his. 

“Don’t want to leave you girls here all alone with no one to protect you do we?” Luke joked, poking my arm. 

“No. Who’s going to look after us now?” I replied with a giggle. 

“We have some friends,” Luke said. 

“Umm no we’re the only ones allowed to look after you girls,” Ashton jumped in. 

“Aww is someone jealous,” I pinched his cheek. 

“No,” he pouted. 

“You are! Ashton is jealous! Ashton is jealous!” I chanted. 

“Shut up,” he whined. 

“And he’s not denying it!” I exclaimed. 

“Of course he’s not denying it,” Luke said, accompanied by a knowing smirk. 

“I’m staying quiet now,” Ashton turned back to the road, a cute little frown on his face. 

“Aww Luke we upset little Ashy Washy,” I cooed. I couldn’t help but notice the blush forming on his cheeks as I branded him with the nickname. He continued to try and stay silent but I knew I could easily break him. “Ashton...” I sang out, walking my fingers up his arm. 

“Don’t do that,” he pouted, moving his arm away. 

“Ashton…” I sang again, continuing to irritate him. 

“Erin…” he sang back to me. 

“Hmph,” I slumped back into my chair, folding my arms over my chest in annoyance. 

“Ugh… Erin I’m sorry don’t be mad,” Ashton said in almost a panic. When I ignored him he didn’t stop trying to get my attention. “Erin!” he poked my side. “Erin please talk to me.” 

“Oh calm your farm Ashton,” I nudged him with my shoulder. 

“Fuck don’t do that to me Erin I was starting to think you hated me.” 

“I could never hate you Ashton,” I assured him. 

“Good I’m glad. I could never hate you either.” 

“Guys shut up…” Luke groaned, complaining about us. “I’m trying to sleep here! Stop with all the cute talk.” 

“Aww Lukey Wukey’s sad that we’re talking all cute,” I said to Ashton in a funny voice. 

“Aww poor little Lukey Wukey,” Ashton joined in. 

“You people suck,” Luke said, putting his earphones in making Ashton and I laugh.