Chapter 20

*Erin's POV* 

"Another day another dollar," Kelly chanted as we walked into the studio, set for another day of photo shoots. Today we're working with All Time Low and to say we're excited is the understatement of the year! They are one of our favourite bands and I'm sorry but Future Hearts is one of the best albums ever. 

When we spotted the boys across the room we both started squealing under our breath, quietly so that they wouldn't hear us. 

"Ah here they are," Trent motioned for us to walk over to him and the band. "These are two of our best photographers, Erin and Kelly, they'll be doing your shoot today." 

"Nice to meet you girls, I'm Alex," he introduced himself. "We know, we're big fans of you all," I gushed, silently cursing to myself for saying that. 

"That's awesome! Wait... where have I seen you guys before..." Alex raised his eyebrow, staring at us intently. 

"5 Seconds of Summer!" Jack shouted. 

"Oh yeah!" Alex nodded. 

"You're Calum's girlfriend right?" Jack turned to Kelly. 

"Yep that's me," she smiled. 

"And you're Ashton's friend?" Rian looked at me. 

"Yeah," I nodded, blushing like a fire truck. I put my hands on my cheeks to cover the red, hoping they wouldn't notice. 

"Naww she's blushing!" Zack pointed out. 

"Fuck," I mumbled. 

"Come on Erin let's get started," Kelly pulled me over to our desk. We got our cameras out and started shooting. These guys are so much fun to work with. Not as much fun as our boys but still, it's All Time Low!!! 

Once the shoot was over we were all laughing, after the weird dancing that had taken place in our studio. As we all made our way outside to our cars, the guys stopped us. 

"Hey did you girls want to hang out tonight? We're going out to a club, you're welcome to join us," Alex proposed. I turned to Kelly who nodded, both of us rendered speechless at the offer to go party with All Time Low. 

"We'd love to," I finally managed to say. 

"Great, see you girls there, we'll put your names on the list." 

*Kelly's POV* 

"Our names are on a freakin list!!" Erin squealed as we walked into the club, just having bypassed the line outside the exclusive club, our names on the VIP list thanks to Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian. 

"Geez calm down Erin," I laughed. 

"Oh come on you've got to admit this is awesome!" 

"Okay yeah it is," I caved, squealing a little myself. "You don't think the boys will have a problem with this do you?" 

"I don't think so.. I mean they're all friends," Erin pointed out. 

"True. I just hope nothing gets taken out of proportion. You know how these tabloids and paparazzi can be." 

"Yeah but thankfully we haven't had to deal with that yet. You're the one who's going to cop it now that you're a 5SOS member's girlfriend." 

"Yeah.. I am," I grinned from ear to ear. 

"Oh god..." Erin rolled her eyes at me. "You're so in love it kills me." 

"Oh hush hush, you'll have this soon enough with Ashton," I teased her, earning a shove.