Chapter 21

*Kelly's POV*

"Lucy!!" I exclaimed as the puppy jumped into bed, beginning to lick my face.

"Sorry, she followed me up," Calum said as he brought in two plates of food.

"It's fine," I assured him, scratching behind her ears.

"Lucy get down," Calum ordered her. She gave him her puppy dog eyes but Calum gave her a stern look and she finally got down, curling up next to my side of the bed. "Breakfast m'lady?" he put a plate of eggs and sausages in my lap.

"Thank you Calum," I pressed a kiss to his lips.

I love spending the night here with Calum. Sometimes it feels like Erin and I live here. We come here at least once every day, otherwise we're staying here overnight. I don't like being without Calum for a night, so we don't spend nights apart usually. Of course there's the occasional night where they're busy or we're busy, but most of the time my nights are spent with Calum, and I always love my nights with him.

He makes me feel so special, so appreciated and cared about, he makes me feel beautiful. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me I'm beautiful, he's raised my self-esteem so much since I've been dating him.

It's been a week since the whole All Time Low, McDonalds, no replying thing with Calum, but since then we've pretty much been inseparable. He even took me to a radio interview they did, and I was standing just outside the studio pulling funny faces, distracting him the whole time. When he came out of the interview he swept me into his arms, telling me that he hated me, then he kissed me and I knew he was kidding.

"I should put clothes on," I said, pulling my body off the sheets. I grabbed a bra, my ripped black skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt, and headed into the bathroom. After I'd put my basic makeup on, I stepped back out into the bedroom, where my shirtless boyfriend was waiting for me. I put his shirt that I'd worn over night, in my bag, searching for my socks.

"So..." he caught my attention, me getting up off the ground. "I wanted to know if I could take you out tonight, like on a proper date?"

"Really?" my heart started pounding in my chest.

"Yeah," he nodded. "I wanted to take you out to a nice dinner."

"That sounds amazing Calum, I'd love to go out with you tonight."

"Great.. oh umm," he got up off the bed, grabbing his wallet. "Here," he handed me his credit card.

"What's this for?" I wondered.

"I just... I thought you might want to go shopping before hand and I know things are expensive so.."

"Calum... You don't need to give me money to buy things."

"I know I don't need to, I want to. I want to let you buy something nice for tonight, not that you don't have anything nice," he panicked. "But Mali said she'd love to go shopping with you today as well so..." I chuckled softly to myself, softly kissing him.

"You're so cute when you're nervous," I remarked, looping my arms around his neck.

"Shut up," he muttered, his cheeks going red. I laughed at his behaviour, letting him kiss my cheek. "Mali will be here in half an hour."

"Thanks. It means a lot to me that, not only are you giving me money for me to buy something for tonight, but that you want me to spend time with your family."

"My family loves you, Mali especially. I just... I want you to be happy with me. I know I don't make a lot of money and I'm probably not the best guy in the world but-"