Chapter 7

*Erin’s POV* 

“So where did you wind up last night Mr Hood?” Ashton asked him as he came through the door at around 10am the next morning. He never came home last night and we were all wondering where he’d gotten to. 

“Oh umm...” he turned beet red. 

“Do I suspect someone was with a certain friend of mine?” I winked at him. 

“Ok yes I was with Kelly last night,” he told us. 

“Ooh la la what happened?!” Michael questioned. 

“Nothing happened. I picked her up from school and we just hung out together and then fell asleep on the couch last night.” 

“What happened in the ‘hanging out’ bit of the day?” Michael interrogated the poor boy. 

“Umm... well we went and had lunch at a cafe and then we went back to her house and from there we watched a movie and then went for a walk and had fish and chips at the beach before going back to her house, talking on the couch before we both fell asleep. There’s the story for you.” 

“Naww!” I squealed. “Are you two dating yet?” 

“What? No we’re not dating.” 

Aww he’s getting all nervous talking about Kelly! That’s so cute! They just need to be like married already. 

“I’m gonna go upstairs,” he mumbled and walked out of the kitchen. 

“Luke’s in the shower!” Ashton called out to him. 

“Already had one!” he shouted back. 

“He showered at your house?” Ashton looked at me. 

“Oh well. He probably used Kelly’s shower,” I joked. “I better head home,” I said sadly to Ashton. 

“Oh... ok then. Do you want me to drive you home?” he offered. 

“Sure,” I happily agreed. 

He took my hand in his and led me out to his car. 

*Kelly’s POV* 

“If you want you can have a shower here?” I proposed. 

“Really?” Calum checked. 

“Yeah. Here I’ll show you where to go,” I grabbed his wrist and led him upstairs, into my bedroom and opened the bathroom door. “Here you go. There’s towels under the sink.” 

“Thanks.” 

“No worries. Well I’m just gonna be out here,” I said pointing to my room. 

“Gotcha. I won’t be too long,” he assured me. 

“Wouldn’t mind if you were,” I smiled. He nodded and went into the bathroom, closing the door as I jumped onto my bed. 

After about five minutes, the water had stopped running. 

“Hey Kelly?” he suddenly called out to me. 

“Yeah?” 

“Umm I’ve got some clothes in the boot of my car. Do you think you could maybe go grab them for me?” he asked. 

“No worries. Where are your keys?” 

“Downstairs on the coffee table.” 

“Ok, I’ll be back in a minute!” 

I wandered downstairs, picked up his keys and grabbed his clothes for him. I knocked lightly against the bathroom door, his clothes in hand and waited for him to open the door once I was back inside. The door swung open and I swear my heart stopped. Wow... I felt my eyes scan his body. Damn this boy is fit!