Chapter 14

*Erin’s POV* 

IT’S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ashton woke me up and dragged me downstairs early in the morning, but I made him give me five minutes to wash my face and make myself look decent. 

“Merry Christmas!” Luke and Michael shouted out once Ashton and I got to the lounge room. 

“Merry Christmas boys!” I gave them both hugs and I glanced over to my stocking to see it full to the brim. The boys had to fill Kelly’s and my stocking’s, and we filled the boys. 

“So you boys filled our stockings up huh? Hmmm...” I looked at them suspiciously. 

“Don’t you trust me?” Ashton asked with a smirk. 

“I trust you, but who knows what you might have put in there.” 

He just laughed at me and wrapped his arm around my waist. 

“Morning all,” Calum trudged down the stairs, running his hands through his hair. 

“Morning,” we all replied. Ashton and I shot each other a look. 

“Late night Cal?” Ashton asked him. 

“Yeah. But MERRY CHRISTMAS!” he shouted, laughing as he ran over and picked me up, hugging everyone else. 

“Where’s Kelly?” Luke questioned. 

“Still in bed,” Calum replied. 

“Good night then?” I winked at him. 

He didn’t reply but blushed to the point where his cheeks were a burning red. 

“IT’S CHRISTMAS!!!” 

Everyone looked to the top of the stairs to see Kelly there, the biggest grin I’ve ever seen on her face. Calum just lit up when he saw her come down the stairs. I couldn’t help but notice that she was wearing his shirt and only his shirt. 

She ran down the stairs and hugged me tightly before going over to Calum, jumping into his arms, her legs around his waist and his arms around her body. Before any of us could process that itself, Kelly had her hands on his cheeks as they.... KISSED?! 

We were all left gobsmacked and speechless. 

“Huh?” 

“What?” 

“But...” 

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” 

All of us finally managed to say something, breaking their make out session. Calum put her down on the ground and they stood next to each other. 

“Oh right uh this is my girlfriend Kelly, you might have seen her around before,” Calum said with a massive smile on his face. 

“YAY!” 

“FINALLY!!” 

“Nawww!!” 

“Congrats you two!” 

I looked to my side to see Luke with what seemed like fake enthusiasm motivating his speech and smile. Definitely have to ask him about that later. 

“Ahhh!!” I squealed and tackled her into a hug. “I was starting to think he’d never ask you!” I exclaimed. 

“Well he did,” she replied with a blushing smile. 

“Now Calum you know the drill. Hurt my sister and you’ll pay. You so much as make her cry you’ll have me to answer to.”