Chapter 12

*Ashton’s POV* 

“No stop!!” Erin shrieked. 

“Not until you say ‘Ashton is the hottest drummer in the universe’!” 

“Never!” she shouted in defence. She was laughing hysterically as I tickled her. 

“Say it!” 

“Fine! Ashton is the hottest drummer in the universe!” she gave in. 

“Thank you,” I let her go. She collapsed on top of me, still laughing which made me laugh as well. 

“Where are Calum and Kelly?” Erin wondered. 

“Dunno,” I replied. We crept upstairs until we got to Kelly’s bedroom door. 

‘1, 2, 3...’ Erin mouthed before she swung the door opened. “Naww!” she squealed. The two of them were snuggled up together, barely an inch of space between them with their arms around each other, Kelly’s head buried in Calum’s neck, the two of them still fast asleep. 

“Do you think we should leave them be or wake them up?” Erin asked. 

“Wake them up of course,” I grinned. 

Erin grabbed pillows from her room and we ditched them all at Kelly and Calum. 

“Hey!” Kelly exclaimed. 

“Cut it out guys,” Calum said, his reaction being to pull Kelly closer and hide his face in her hair. 

“So did you guys get any sleep last night?” Erin asked with a wink. 

“Yes we did thank you very much, and no nothing like that happened. Now bugger off so we can sleep some more,” Calum huffed. Erin and I laughed before exiting. 

“Ah young love, how cute,” I cooed. 

“Eh you’re cuter,” she said ruffling my hair. This is when she makes me get butterflies in my stomach. We headed into the kitchen and I started to grab ingredients from the cupboards. 

“What are you making?” Erin asked me. 

“Pancakes for the two of us.” 

“Yum,” she grinned. She sat down at the breakfast bar, the two of us across from each other and talking while I cooked for her. 

*** 

“Ahhh! No stop!” I heard Kelly yell randomly. 

“Should we...?” I looked to Erin. 

“Yeah,” she nodded. I turned off the stove and we went upstairs to see what was going on. 

“My face!” Calum exclaimed. We opened the door to find Calum sitting on top of Kelly, the two of them beating each other with pillows. 

“We leave you two alone for 10 minutes and this is what we come back to find,” Erin said, pretending to sound disappointed. They turned around, still laughing but they seemed slightly embarrassed. 

“You two having fun?” I asked, winking at Calum which made him blush. 

“We were just having a pillow fight,” he said. 

“We can see that,” Erin stated. 

“Hey Erin can I get your photos of these idiots from the shoot?” Kelly asked her. 

“Yeah sure,” she wandered into her room before coming back and throwing a USB at Kelly which she managed to catch. 

“Ashton I want pancakes,” Erin pouted.