Chapter 9

*Calum’s POV* 

“Smile Kelly,” I said to her as I directed my phone in her direction. 

“No!” she exclaimed, covering her face. 

“So we’re in hospital right now, not very fun but Kelly and I are entertaining each other aren’t we?” I put the camera back on her. 

“We are, he keeps throwing his pillow at me though,” she pouted. 

“I sorry,” I childishly spoke. “But anyways send us questions and ideas on twitter to relieve our boredom and we’ll post more videos!” I said before I ended the Instagram video, tagging Kelly in the 

“Wow I’ve already got a reply,” I told Kelly. “It says ‘who’s Kelly?! She’s really pretty! Is she your girlfriend?’” 

“That’s sweet,” Kelly said. 

“What should I write back?” 

“Your fan not mine,” she smartly replied. 

‘Kelly’s my very good friend we’re not dating, but I must agree with you she is really pretty :D’ I replied to the fan. 

“So what did you say?” Kelly asked me. I handed her my phone and let her see the comment. She didn’t say anything but blushed and gave me my phone back. 

“It’s a umm... good reply,” she uttered. 

“‘OMG WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU IN HOSPITAL?!’,” I exclaimed. 

“What?” Kelly shrieked in shock. 

“Hah sorry I was just reading another comment. I’m gonna do a quick video to try and explain.” 

“Or I could help?” we turned our heads and saw Michael walking in. 

“Michael!” Kelly squealed. He hugged her and then sat in between us. 

“So what are you two trying to do?” he asked us. 

“Explain to everyone why we’re in hospital,” I explained. 

“Ah. Well how about I snap a photo of you two and then you write it in the description?” he proposed. 

“I like that idea,” Kelly chimed in. 

So Michael took the photo on my phone and then handed it back to me. 

‘Hey guys! A lot of people have been wondering why I’m in hospital. Well basically last night me and the boys friends Kelly and Erin were in a car accident just down the road from our house and we all ran to go and help them get out of their flipped car. Erin got out with some help from Ashton, and I managed to get Kelly out but as I did the car exploded and burst into flames making Kelly and I fall and hit our heads on the road making us unconscious. Erin, Kelly and I all wound up in hospital, Erin left after a few hours but Kelly and I are still here. I’ve got some burns on the back of my legs, Erin cut her arm and forehead, and Kelly broke her ankle, sprained her wrist and her leg’s been cut open. Kelly and I were moved from ICU into a room, we’re not sure when we’re going to get out :( But please tweet me and help us deal with the boredom :P’ 

As soon as I posted that, all the fans went crazy. 

“Naww so many people care about you,” Kelly mocked me. 

“I know right how awesome is that!” I exclaimed jokingly. She just laughed at me. 

“Miss Crothers?” yet another nurse came into the room. 

“Yes?” Kelly replied. 

“We need to take you to surgery now,” she said. 

“What? Surgery?” Kelly questioned them.