Chapter 11

*Calum’s POV* 

“Are you sure you don’t need anything else?” I asked Kelly as I wheeled her out of the hospital in the wheel chair. 

“I’m sure Calum,” she assured me. Her ankle was in a black boot which would hopefully come off in 4-6 weeks, her wrist just had a bandage around it but her right leg was bandaged heavily from almost top to bottom. She’d had to stay in hospital for an extra day but now she was finally allowed to come home. 

“Ok,” I nodded from behind her. I’d already put her bags in the car and now it was my job to help her get into the car. I lifted her up and gently placed her in the passenger seat, making sure the seat was as far back as possible so she’d have a lot of leg room. 

“Mr Hood?” the nurse who had been looking after Kelly and I in ICU called out to me. I took the wheel chair over to her and she took it from me. 

“Yes?” 

“Look I know it’s not my place to say... but you really seem to care about that girl and she seems to really care about you. I’m not sure why you’re not dating but if I were you I’d keep her close, don’t let her go. She’s a gorgeous girl,” she said. 

“Not going to argue with you on that one,” I agreed. 

“I probably shouldn’t tell you this but the other doctors were talking about her a lot. In not the best way if you know what I mean. Some of the younger doctors were adamant on asking her for her number.” 

My body tensed as she said that. “Really?” 

“Yeah. I just thought I’d let you know.” 

“Well thank you. A lot.” 

She nodded before walking off. I got into the car and looked over to Kelly. 

“You ready to go?” I asked her. 

“You bet,” she smiled. 

“I’m really glad you’re ok Kelly.” 

“Well I’m glad you stayed with me for so long. You made being in the hospital a lot easier knowing that I wasn’t alone.” 

“I would never leave you alone,” I assured her. She blushed a little before looking back up at me. I leant across towards her and held her close, hugging her tightly. 

“So where am I taking you?” I asked her as we pulled away. 

“Home. I miss my queen sized bed,” she joked. 

“Ok then.” 

It was a relatively quiet trip to her house. The medication made her rather sleepy and drowsy. Once we got to her house I helped her out of the car and into the house. 

“Welcome home!” 

*Ashton’s POV* 

“Is everything ready?!” Erin squealed. 

“Yes!” Michael and Luke groaned. 

“Babe relax,” I went over to her and put my hands on her cheeks. 

“It’s just... she’s been in hospital for so long. I just want things to be perfect.” 

“I know you do love. But everything will be fine,” I assured her. I kissed her forehead and she blushed. 

“Guys they’re here!!” Michael hissed. We all dived behind the couches, Erin landing clumsily on top of me. 

“Oops my bad,” she whispered, making the two of us chuckle.