23

Samantha

After dinner I'm alone with Skyler in the living room. I'm sitting on the couch and Skyler is sitting on my lap, facing me. Her arms are around my neck and I rub her thighs. "Did you sleep well?". I nod when she asks. "Only the bed was empty". Then she gives me a smile. "Sorry. Did you really find it that annoying?". I shrug. "Annoying is a strong word. I just like waking up with you next to me. And I thought maybe it had to do with last night. That maybe that's why you got up already." Skyler looks at me in surprise for a moment. "No, of course not. I'm just glad you say those things and this too. I also like to lie in bed together in the morning, but you were still sleeping so well. So I decided to to be a good hostess". I then give her a kiss. "Okay, okay. You're forgiven for this time." I say with a smile. " I want to ask you something. After our conversation last night". I nod that she can ask me. "After that conversation I realized that the first time we slept in bed together, I pretty much forced you to do that. Didn't that bother you or did you feel uncomfortable about it?". I shake my head. "No. If that had been the case, I think you would have noticed. I was also surprised that I liked it. I don't know what that is about you. You give me peace and a safe feeling" . Skyler gives me a sweet smile. "I'm glad you feel that way with me. I really hope you'll tell me if something doesn't feel right. Yesterday I could already notice that something was wrong, but I had no idea what it could be. You really don't have to tell me what caused it, just let me know and then it's fine. I will do everything i can to make it feel right for you. I hope i can help with those things and that you trust me that I will never hurt you". I don't know why, but when she says that, tears run down my cheeks. Which Skyler gently wipes away. "You're way too sweet for me." Skyler shakes her head. "Not nearly sweet enough." When she says that, I pull her closer to me and put my lips on hers.

We making out for a very long time and forget the world around us. I never expected that I would feel so good and comfortable with it. "Are you two comi.... Uhm sorry. I'm already gone". When we hear that, Skyler puts her forehead against mine with a big smile. Then she rests her reddening head in my neck. "Casper what is it?". I ask as I pull Skyler closer to me. "Uhm are you coming for a swim too?". I'm so glad he can't see my face. "Yeah, we'll be right there." After I've said that, I hear the room door close and Skyler sits up on my lap. She looks at me seriously. "Sorry I couldn't stop". I shake my head when she says that. "I didn't find it annoying, quite the opposite in fact." Now a smile appears on her face. "Are you sure?". I nod. "Very sure". Skyler gives me a quick kiss. "I'm going to take a dip now. Are you coming too?". I ask. "Yeah, go ahead. I'm going to do the laundry and then I'll be there too". I nod, give her another kiss and then we stand up.

I quickly put on my bikini and jump into the water. "Isn't Skyler coming?". Lara asks. "Yes, she's coming soon. She wanted to do the laundry first." I answer. "Sorry about that." I give Casper a smile and feel my cheeks turn red. "What do you have to say sorry for?". Lara asks. "Um I came into the living room when Sam and Skyler were having a moment". Casper then answers. "What kind of moment?". I look at Lara. "An intimate moment and don't worry about it Cas. Maybe it was good that you came in." I say biting my lip. Lara looks at me open-mouthed. "Do you have?". I splash water in Lara's face. "No Lara. Can you just think about that." Lara and Casper then laugh. "I was happy to see that you let what happened without any problems and feel good about it. And to get back to Lara's question. I don't want to know what would have happened if I hadn't come in." I'm glad that after Casper says that, Skyler shows up. I get out of the water and walk over to her and give her a kiss and hug. "I'm glad you're here. They're annoying." I say with a big smile. "Oh yeah? Do I have to do something about it?". she asks as she wraps her arms around me and pulls me close to her. "You can give me a kiss and then go into the water with me." I don't have to tell her that a second time. I immediately get a lovely kiss. I see her taking off her towel insecurely. "Sky you are beautiful". I whisper to her, running my finger gently over a few scars. I immediately see goosebumps all over her body. I then look at her. She has a sweet smile on her face and sees her cheeks turn red. I give her a quick kiss and then grab her hand to take her with me into the water.

I enjoyed myself in the pool for a long time. Skyler couldn't keep her hands off me, it's the other way around too and it feels great. I'm now sitting at the pool side with Lara talking about anything and everything and Skyler and Casper are still in the water throwing a ball. "How intimate was your intimate moment?". Lara suddenly asks out of the blue. "It was just a kiss Lara". I see a big smile on Lara. "Just a kiss?". I think Lara can see my red cheeks now. "Okay yes it was a bit more than a regular kiss. It got quite warm and our hands didn't really stay in one place either." Lara looks at me wide-eyed and still has a smile on her face. I feel my head getting redder. "And you felt good about it?". I nod. "I'll knock when I enter a room from now on. It's nice to see you so happy together, but I don't have to see everything." She says with a big smile. "Sky help. She's annoying". I call out to the water with a smile. "Who is bothering my girl?". My smile only gets bigger when I hear Skyler say that.