33

Samantha

Lara gives me a weird look as I enter the kitchen. "What?". I ask as I sit across from her at the bar. "Do I want to know what happened there?". I shrug. "We just talked". Lara then bursts out laughing. "Yes, yes, just talking. You really get that red color, your hair will get messed up and that mark on your neck was not there yet." I move my hand to my neck. "Yes there". Lara says with a laugh and I feel my head getting warmer. "Okay maybe it was a little more than just talking". I say softly and grab my textbooks. "Sorry I'll stop. I just want to tell you that it makes me happy to see you like this, you look happy." I give her a smile. "Thank you and that's how I feel. Only something is bothering me. Where is Casper by the way?". "He had to play football and then work. He won't be home before eight o'clock tonight. But tell me, what's bothering you?". I sigh. "I can't do it yet. I mean I can go pretty far with Skyler, but I can't it yet. If you know what I mean." Lara nods in understanding. "But you don't have to, if you're not ready for that yet." she then says. "I know, but I can see how Skyler longs for it." I say with a sigh. "Don't blame her. Of course she longs for it. Especially if you guys carried away, but trust me she won't blame you and will wait for you." Lara says calmly and sincerely. "But I want to be able to give it to her so badly." I say bummed. "I get you. And can't you do that?". I then at her questioningly. "Can't you give it to her without being touched yourself?". I shrug. "I think so, but Skyler won't allow that. She's afraid she's going to cross my line." Lara gives me a small smile. "Tell her honestly how far you want to go and I'm sure it will be okay. Skyler is afraid of hurting you and you can't blame her for that. Be clear with her and it will be fine." I nod. "Thank you Lara. I just needed this". She gives me a smile. "You know that's what friends are for." I give her an blown kiss.

We have been busy with our schoolwork for half an hour. In the meantime, we're talking about anything and everything. Skyler comes in and immediately kisses my cheek. She still has that big smile on her face. "How are you doing here? Is there anything I can help you with?". She stands behind me when she asks. She wraps her arms around my waist and puts her chin on my shoulder. "Well, Miss. Reese, while you're here. I could use some help with this." I say pointing to my math and Skyler lets go of me and steps away. "What?". She tries to look as serious as possible when I ask, only she fails miserably. "If you're going to call me that here, I'll professionally keep my distance from you ." I look at her with puppy eyes. "Babe will you please come back and stand by me again and help me with math?". She smiles and takes her position behind me again. "Of course everything for my girl. What don't you understand?". I then point out the assignment to her, which I don't understand and she calmly begins to explain it to me. "Sorry I couldn't resist. You look so cute together." Lara says after we look at her and realize that she is taking pictures of us. "You make sure that those photos, besides us, don't end up with anyone else?". Lara nods when Skyler asks. "Of course. You don't have to worry about anyone seeing them. I was already planning to send them to you and then delete them from my phone." "Thank you".

Now all I have to do is do my Dutch homework and then I'll have everything finished. I just get distracted. "Babe this way I'm never going to finish it. I can't really concentrate like this". Her hands are under my shirt on my stomach and my neck is covered with many kisses. "Sorry". She lets go of me and sits on the stool next to me. "I am almost finished". I say when I give her a kiss. "Skyler do you also understand physics?". Skyler looks up at Lara. "Yeah a little. What are you doing?". Lara shows Skyler what she means. Skyler gets up and sits down next to Lara. In the same calm that she explains things to me, she now does the same with Lara. "Sammy you'll never get it done like this". Skyler says with a laugh and only then do I realize I was staring at her. I quickly go back to what I was doing. "Thank you Skyler and now I'll leave you two alone. I'm off to Jens. Be back by dinnertime." Lara then gives me a wink. She packs her things and walks out of the kitchen. "Do you know what that means?". I ask looking into Skyler's eyes, who then shakes her head. "That we have the house to ourselves for a few hours. Casper won't be back until later tonight". A smile appears on her face. "Oh, then I can finally finish my book in peace." I get up and walk over to her. "That is also an option". I say biting my lip and standing between her legs. Skyler puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. "What option did you have in mind?". She whispers in my ear. "Well I." Then give her a kiss. "Can think of something better." Then kiss her again. "I like this." She says softly and then puts her lips on mine again. Not much later I ask permission to deepen the kiss, which I immediately get. After a while I get her to put her legs around me. I hold her tight and then lift her up. "What are you up to?". She asks when she looks me in the eye. I bite my lip and just keep looking at her without saying a word. Meanwhile, I start to walk and see Skyler's eyes sparkle more and more.