42

Skyler

As soon as I open the front door I get a smile on my face. I smell fried chicken and that's just my favorite food. I put my bag on the floor and take off my coat and then quickly go to the kitchen. Arriving there I see Samantha standing behind the gas stove and she is dancing to the music. She is wearing shorts and a top and it is clearly visible that she is not wearing a bra. I can tell you that I like the view. "Mmm looks nice". I whisper in Samantha's ear, after stepping behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. She is a bit startled, but soon she turns her head to give me a kiss. "Yeah, you might not know, but I can cook. I just never feel like it." She says with a smile. "Oh yes the food looks nice too". I say as I put Samantha's hair aside and kiss her neck. She tilts her head so that I can reach it even better. My hands have meanwhile found her breasts. "I think someone's already in the mood for dessert." Samantha says, biting her lip and turning around in my arms. "Sweetie, do you think it's weird? See how hot you are." I can barely get it out before I put my lips on hers. Samantha immediately grabs my head, trying to keep me as close to her as possible. I lick her lower lip to deepen the kiss and I immediately get permission. "Mmm baby the food is so burning". Samantha can barely get it out of her mouth. I quickly turn off the gas. Then put my hands under Samantha's butt and lift her up a bit. She is right about what I want and throws her legs around my waist. I walk to a bar stool with Samantha in my arms and let her sit on it. I move my lips to her neck and my hands go under her top looking for her breasts. "Sky we're not home alone". She says breathing heavily. I look at Samantha. "Should I stop?". I ask softly, slowly moving one hand down her stomach, to the edge of her pants. Samantha bites her lip hard. Slowly I go with my hand in her pants. "Mmm shit. Don't stop".

The two of us are eating outside at the table. "So here you are. Enjoy your meal. I'm going shopping. Do you need anything?" Lara asks when she walks outside. Samantha and I both shook our heads. I'm so glad I'm only seeing Lara now and not twenty minutes earlier in the kitchen. "Okay see you later". Saying that, Lara walks back inside. "What?". I ask Samantha, when she's been staring at me for a while. "I love you". She says with a beautiful smile. "I love you too". Then the expression on her face changes. "I'm really sorry about today". She says very softly. "I know that. It happened and let's just forget about it." Samantha shakes her head. "It should never have happened". I see the tears in her eyes. I grab her hands that are on the table. "Sweetie don't worry about it. Whatever I said, it was my own fault. I'm happy that you hit me and not someone else. I think you would have had a bigger punishment". I say with a smile. "Oh, what punishment do I have?" she asks surprised. "The principal will also tell you in the morning, but for the rest of the school year you must spend the lunch breaks that you are at school with me in my classroom". I see a smile appear on Samantha's face. "Is that seriously my punishment?". I nod. "The principal and I agreed that we had to do something. We know why you did it and that there is nothing you can do about it, but to avoid questions about it, we decided to give you this punishment . Or do you mind?". Samantha shakes her head hard. "If only I had done it sooner." She says with a wink. "But no kidding. Thank you babe for everything. So that means you'll just stay at school?" I nod with a smile on my face. "You don't have to thank me. I love you Sammy and I do everything with love for you. I had a good conversation with the principal while you were away. He was especially happy for you. He told me that you often talked and that he is well aware of your past". Samantha nods in agreement. "He missed those conversations this year and had suspected for a while that I could be the reason that you weren't talking to him much anymore. His suspicion was confirmed when I asked if you could have a bedroom with me in Paris. He was surprised when he heard that we weren't in a relationship then, because he can't notice it at school, he has no problem with it, especially because he has a soft spot for you and apparently only hears positive things about me from students and teachers, in fact, if it were to become known in these last few months, he would say that he knows about it, he would say that he was aware of it before I came to work here, so that no problems will come of it. Of course we shouldn't provoke it and just continue what we are doing now. Of course the best thing is that no one finds out". Samantha sits there with a smile on her face. "I always liked him, but now he's definitely my hero." She says laughing. "Yes, mine too. I never expected this. You don't want to know how many times I thanked him. Even if I wanted to give up my job." Samantha shakes her head when I say that. "Sky you love being in front of the class. I really didn't want to be the reason you couldn't do that anymore". She says very sweetly and sincerely. "I know. But sweetie, if I have to choose between you and my job, then the choice is really easy. I can still live with another job, but I can't and don't want to live without you". When I've said that, Samantha hangs over the table to give me a lovely kiss. "Now we've talked enough. I'm ready for a nice warm bath. Are you coming with me?". Samantha nods with a smile on her face. "I won't say no to that. You go ahead. I'll clear the table and then I'll come up with two glasses and a bottle of wine." I get up and walk over to Samantha to give her a kiss. "Mmm you can read my mind. Do I have to choose a movie or do you already have something in mind?". Samantha shakes her head. "Choose what you want to watch. You know what I'm like when I'm in the bath with you. There's a very good chance that I'll be asleep in fifteen minutes." I give her a smile. "Yes, you're right, I'll put on some quiet music. I'll see you upstairs". I give Samantha one last kiss and then go upstairs.

When I enter the bedroom I see a large bouquet of roses on my bedside table. I get a big smile on my face. First I quickly go to the bathroom, to turn on the tap of the bath and then quickly go back to the bedroom. There is a note next to the bouquet of roses, which I then take and sit on the bed.

Dear Skyler

This bouquet of roses can't be big enough. I could fill the whole house, but even then it's not enough to let you know how much I love you. I'm so sorry about today. I thought I would lose you because of that and I couldn't even blame you. I do not want to hurt you. I can promise you that I will never do it again, but unfortunately I can't even do that. What I can promise you is that I will never knowingly hurt you. I will always be there for you, as you are there for me and that I will always love you. A little more every day. Although I don't understand how that is possible, because dear baby I love you so much already. Please don't ever leave me, because I really can't live without you.

I love you. xxx Sammy

When I read the note I feel a few tears running down my cheeks. When I look up I see Samantha in the doorway, standing against the door frame. "Come here." I say with a smile and also see the tears in her eyes. "Thank you sweetie. I love you so much too. I promise I will never leave you, but only if you stop feeling guilty about what happened." I say as soon as Samantha sits on my lap, facing me. "But". I shake my head. "No but. You couldn't help it. I know you don't want to hurt me. So let's put it behind us now?" Samantha nods. "Great, now it's time to take a bath." Samantha gives me a lovely kiss and then we go into the bath. The bath is one of the best places to completely relax, especially when I'm in it with Samantha. With her there I really relax. I forget everything for a while and the only thing that matters is the love of my life, with whom I lie comfortably in her arms.