part... 21 - amusement park

a/n, despite having deleted wattpad, i still got emails bc of all of u commenting lmao
well!! i might be back! so enjoy an amanene fic!
i might rewrite my old chapters because i have a cold rn

■■■■■■■■

{ yashiro's pov }

it was mid november, so here in nara, there was a fair amount of snow, and so, school shut down temporarily to ensure the students' safety!

this lead us to be able to visit theme parks!
i invited a fair amount of my friends, like amane, ao-chan, akane-kun, kou-kun, mitsuba and lemon!

i managed to dress accordingly to the weather, it was really cold! around 4 degrees celcius! i took a small bag with me that had chargers, bandaids, painkillers and others, just in case!

me and amane planned to meet at the bus stop, while the others met in their own groups (due to who lived closest to who-) and so i said goodbye to my mom and headed out to the bus stop.
i also took note of how slippery it was..

"ah, amane! hey! we made it on time, the bus arrives soon!!"

i yelled over to him as we both walked over to sit down at the bus stop. we decided to catch up a little before the bus arrived.
we planned to stop a little bit before considering the bus didn't exactly stop at nara dreamland... it stopped 10 mins (walking time) before , and 20 mins after.

me and amane payed for the tickets and speedily walked to the back by the window, its always been our favourite spots on any transportation!!

"so, amane, do you think mitsuba and kou-kun will be kinda late? we both know how bad they are with directions and time management."
i smiled and he laughed

"they'll accidentally end up in higashiosaka again."

(last time we made a big plan, such as going to an onsen, kou-kun and mitsuba ended up in higashiosaka, but thankfully they made it back after an hour long phone call and a ton of fumbling around.)

"i wouldn't be too surprised, i can already hear lemon and akane-kun making several bets.."
i sighed while smiling.

the trip was nice! really nice, and it didnt take too long either.
soon enough, we were all in front of nara dreamland's gates.... except for... huh... kou-kun and mitsuba again...

"see! lets call them, i just bet they went to higashiosaka again by mistake."
akane-kun exclaimed while ao-chan tried to refrain from laughing.

lemon sighed and pondered for a moment.
"actually, my guess is that they're in takanohara. lets call them."

amane nudged me and we both shared a knowing smile. lemon and akane-kun have been referred to a married couple multiple times, and it always cracked everyone up.

i shot a glance to ao-chan, signaling at lemon and akane-kun as they bickered and fought. we all went silent and smiled.

"ahem... alright loverbirds, i'll call them and check"
ao-chan spoke up to avoid to rest of us of further embarrassment.

ringg..... ringggg.....ringggggg....

"ah!! its aoi-senpai!! aoi-senpai!! help us!! we're in takanohara!! we dont know how!!"
mitsuba hurriedly exclaimed over the phone and lemon smirked while akane-kun scoffed.

...
after a while, the two ran over to us and we all went inside to get tickets and split off.

"yashiro! lets go on the pirate boat!!"
i nodded excitedly, the pirate boat had always been mine and amane's favourite ride, so we went on it a couple of times before finding a different ride.

on our way around, we bumped into the others and briefly gave suggestions and warning about other rides, me and amane speedily found the scary themed ones

it was my idea, since i adore horror as much as i love romance! 

"okay you two, keep arms inside the ride at all times and the disclaimer board is above incase you want to change your mind."

the operator stated and me and amane stepped in a train-cart resembling coaster, the heavy handle being pushed down on us as close as possible to ensure safety.

amane wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smirked.

"im surprised you're trying this ride out. you say you love horror but you jump at the word 'boo!'"

i laughed and shook my head, trying to deny the truth (obviously didn't work)

"get ready ladies and gents! ride begins in 3... 2.... 1!"

the ride rattled and began to enter a small, dark tunnel that was filled with artifical cobwebs, spiders and blood that looked way too real... i scooted nearer to amane and he rubbed my shoulder in response.

....

overall, the ride was terrifying and left me teary eyed while amane laughed and comforted me.

after that, we all met together again, but with mitsuba and kou who returned from takanohara. the pair briefly told us what happened and ended up bickering with each other until we dragged them off to go eat at a restaurant.

akane and aoi both ordered tonkatsu pork to eat, lemon ordered a large sushi platter, mitsuba had yakitori chicken, kou had tempura, amane had okonomiyaki and i had udon!!

the restaurant's food was so delicious, and afterwards we bought souveniers! me and amane bought each other keychains and an angel/ devil headband which we took a polaroid picture to commemorate!

as much as everyone wanted the fun to last, it was getting late very quickly,  so we all has to say goodbye to eachother, and wish mitsuba & kou luck so they wouldn't end up in tokyo (worst case scenario.)

me and amane caught the right bus home and sat at the back again. i put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, worn out from being at the amusement park the whole day.

i silently thanked god that it was still the summer holiday.