Chap 3- Runaway bride

Hello hello 😎
Yes i'm making another chapter lolol,, i got two hours of sleep and Im stuffed with ideas----
okok  lets get started

-----------/////----------

Yashiro's POV

"NO!"

I screamed, who knows why anyways. Why? Why did I say no? I was about to marry the man of my dreams.... I've always loved Teru, right?

It was silent. Suddenly, my legs forced me to run, again, why? Why was I doing this to myself?
Tears dampened my face and I kept running.

I was upset too. Teru is the fastest runner, yet... He didn't even bother to chase after me? Thankfully, I hadn't run far, so I could hear the commotion at the wedding, which was supposed to be our wedding.
I slumped down the back of a tree, not really caring if I got my dress muddy.

"I'm sick of this! That Yashiro brat had to ruin everything for me! I could've finally gotten the title of best exorcist! This is absurd, I'll just have to find someone else then."

Crack. I could just feel my heart break. So all the times he said he loved me.. It was a lie? So I was just some stupid daikon tool? To get him... To the top? Is that all I am...?

No- It cant be true! I repeated to my self, hitting my head. Mitsuba and Kou live in a cottage somewhere near, don't they? I decided to get up and stumble over there.

It was extremely dark outside and I was about to faint when I saw it.. The cottage. A few tears began to spill as I reached to door, knocking faintly.

"I'll get it Kou! I'm not defenseless, you know."

I heard Mitsuba say, and I would muster up a smile but I was too exhausted..
I stepped back a little so the door could open, but when i looked up to see Mitsuba I just fainted.

/// Time skip

"I'm sick of ....... Yashiro brat had to ruin everything ,,,,, finally gotten the title of best exorcist! ,,,,,,,,st have to find someone else then."

"NO! No... nononono!"

I cried out, waking up from the nightmare. I took at moment to assess my surroundings when I saw Kou run in,

"Ah, Senpai, what's wrong? What happened!?"

He asked, but all I could do was look up at him, I was going to try and say something too, but only tears came out. Kou rushed over and gave me a hug. I really needed that.

"Kou, your brother is the most horrible, meanest and cruelest person I met! I'm glad I said no because he was only using me!"

I cried out, hitting kou gently with each word i said. He looked completely shocked and disgusted.

"Oh, am I going to beat him when I next see him! Its on sight!"

Kou reassured, patting my head, he then turned to the kitchen and passed me a bowl of cereal to eat. Im guessing it was early in the morning then..

"Oh! I forgot to say, sorry you're still in your dress, we dont have any clothes that would fit you.. And! Not to make it awkward but me and Mitsuba are having a friend come visit, if thats okay."

I nodded while scarfing the cereal down, dear god was I exhausted. I has cried my heart out, ran away and passed out. Once I had finished I washed the plate and dried it, then tidied up the sofa on which i slept on.

Ah, Thank heavens I still have my phone. I said to myself, and coincidentally, Aoi chan called- I... I had over 200 missed calls....

"Ah, Ao-Cha-"