Chap 4- Maid cafe!

So uh,
im kinda vibing in my Yashiro cosplay and i'm bored so why not write?

Have a maid cafe AU hehe

This is also inspired by Maid Sama!
I loved that anime so much aa
im a sucker for romance :,)

But what's your fav romance anime? Mine's Say I love you!

Also - There's going to be some edgy kou in here haha

-------------------

🌸 Yashiro's POV 🌸

"Wait, you work at a Maid Café? Which one? What kind of maid are you? Are you the cute one? The little sister? The cat girl?"

Hanako ranted on, well, his name was actually Amane but we gave him the nickname of Hanako, since he dressed as the folklore for Halloween.

I sighed, crossing my arms and starting to walk off, leaving Hanako behind. I hear his footsteps behind me as well as his whining. I might as well give context for the situation.

Hanako sits next to me in school, so we're really good friends, nothing more, nothing less. He's not my type anyways. And Hanako... Well.. He's usually really flirty towards every girl he sees, me included, that's always been one of the reasons we don't seem to get along. But he's actually pretty nice sometimes.

"I told you a thousand times you hentai! Its none of your business and besides, there's probably plenty of other girls working at maid cafés, go find them!"

I scolded, picking up the pace so I could just get home already, but it was no help when I could just hear him speed up- so I used a small burst of adrenaline to start sprinting, and at this point I loathed the fact that Hanako had a contagious laugh. He was just laughing while chasing me, so soon enough I began to laugh too, running onto a grass field since it was a shortcut to my house.

"Aaaaaand~~~ GOTCHA!"

I had slightly turned when I heard Hanako's voice, just to check how close he was only to see he was inches away from my face. He had grabbed my wrists and pushed me down, still holding that stupid grin on his face that I somewhat adored..

"Now, Im not going to let you go unless you tell me where you work!!"

His grip on my wrists were just like vices, I turned my head away from him and began to squirm as much as possible, guaranteeing my escape-

"OOF- Hana..ko... That hu...rts!"

I winced since he collapsed onto me, his grip on my wrists were slightly looser. He won again. Now I have no choice but to tell him. I sigh, rolling my eyes and acknowledging my loss.

"Fine, fine. I'll tell you, just let go of me okay?"

I squirm, trying to get him off before anyone walking past saw the awkward position we were in. He had literal stars in his eyes and immediately got off of me, even helping me up.

"Okay, I'm just going to say its near the anime store... And.. Please don't tell anyone. I won't forgive you if you do."

I mumble, loud enough for him to hear me, but not anyone else near us. He nods and smiles, walking me the rest of the way to my house. He lived across from me so we always walked home.

"I'll see you tomorrow Hanako!"

I say, waving goodbye to him while unlocking my front door.
Now, I just need to hope he doesn't look for my work today.

I pray, going to my room and changing into my uniform. It was a lolita style maid outfit, which was a white shirt with large frilled cuffs and a teal bow as a tie, an apron with frilly sleeves and a large teal bow at the back of the waist, and a plain white frilly skirt covered by the apron, as well as a pair of thigh highs with small teal bows at the back and some plain flats.