Chap 5- Enemies to Lovers

You dont understand how much I love this cliche.
Im a big sucker for it because it has the right amount of angst and fluff :,)
its perfect-
Also yes Hanako is a bully at first >:( but dwdw he changes he changes i promise :,)

BUT- this is gonna be super angsty-
so TW:
BULLYING
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE
S/H

--------------------

🌸 Nene's POV 🌸

I made my way to school as usual, Aoi-Chan beside me and talking happily.
I sigh when we walk to where he normally is.
Ao-Chan notices the change in the atmosphere and spots him.

"Ne, Nene-Chan, I won't let him make fun of you okay?"

She gleams, and I can only weakly smile before he says something.

"Daikon! Ignoring me again? You know what happened last time."

He says sternly. Tears already form in my eyes and I weakly turn to my friend.

"Ao-Chan... You can go its fine!"

I say with a smile. Im obviously faking it, but Ao doesn't seem to notice. She hesitantly nods and catches up with Akane-Kun. I sigh and look down at the path below me.

Footsteps approach and the owner is obviously him. The boy that constantly torments me. Whether by calling me names or tripping me every chance he has.

"Ne, Yashiro~"

He smirks, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up at him. I whimper and try to push him away from me, dropping my school bag in the process, he scoffs and throws me down.

I whimper again and push my self away from him, by exit cut short by my back hitting a tree. All I could do now is curl myself into a ball. I hear those footsteps again, approaching closer and closer.

"Oi, you didn't let me finish.."

He growls, I open one eye to see him inches away from me- I flinch and press up against the tree, which was no help.

He grabs my wrists and I flinch, he had grabbed my cuts, he then pulls them away from my face, smiling when he sees the fear in my eyes. I'm unable to say anything, afraid of getting hit.

"As I was going to say.. Meet me at the rooftop right when lunch starts. Any later and you'll see what happens."

I nod, Im shaking like crazy and he laughs, getting up and walking off. I look at my hands and see tears drop down. I shake my head and get up, stumbling to my school bag and picking it up. I stumble to my classroom.

I had the luck of sitting next to aoi, but behind sat Yugi Amane.

It was him. He tormented me this whole time. I sat down in my seat and grabbed a wet wipe, wiping off words like-
"うるさい!",   "くそたれ!",   "しね!"
(noisy) (shitface) (die)
that were written on my desk in red marker. some other cruel words were there too, but since it was carved into my desk, I had to live with it there.

Aoi tapped me on the shoulder, I turned and smiled, though she wasn't smiling, more upset and concerned.

"Did he do anything?"

She asked me, I smiled and shook my head no, turning my focus back on cleaning my desk. I managed to get most of it off.

//// Time skip

Before I knew, It was lunch. I was the first to get up and go, running through the halls. Yugi said if I was late, then I'd probably get beat....

I pant as soon as I get there. He told me to go to the hidden part of the rooftop, where teachers dont look. I catch my breath and lean against the railing, looking down below me.