Chap 10- Stupid Flirt!

Hihi i know i died for a while - sorry about that :(

Hanako is alive in this AU, he's basically as popular as teru and very flirty

Nene isn't popular and lurks around cafe's and libraries trying to study.

Enjoy :) Also idk the font for me looks different wtf happened ahah
-----------------

🌸 Yashiro's POV 🌸
Once again I sat at the cafe I've been going to for the past 2 years now. I actually started working there a year ago since I loved helping out and serving people.

That's besides the point though, since middle school i've been getting the worst grades, so ever since high school started I've been studying and getting my grades up, so now I'm at the top of my class!

I do get made fun of for it, and the fact my ankles are larger than average... But I don't really care anymore, I've grown used to it after Aoi ditched me for more popular people ...

I check the time and saw that school was starting, I put my books back into my bag and waved goodbye to my co-workers before leaving.

Apparently someone from a different class was transferring to ours since their class got too full or something. I don't really care since (despite it being really cliché) I've decided to not make any friends at school.

Before I even really noticed I was already at class, so I just decided to sit down and stare out the window. I mainly hope it's someone nice, since the only free seat is of course, beside me.

The teacher arrives not long after and takes roll call, then after she introduced the new student. If I was anyone else I would've been the luckiest person alive cause the Mr Popular himself, Amane Yugi was sat next to me now.

There's a lot of rumours surrounding me about how I'm mean and a bitch, so he should stay away from me.. honestly I wish I was just given a rumour about how I don't speak, because I'd say i'm pretty nice..

"Psst.....Yashiro-San? Do you have a spare pencil? "

Of course, he just had to talk to me. I'm guessing he knows my name from the rumours. I didn't say anything but I reached into my bag and handed him a spare pencil I had, to which he whispered ' Thank you. '

Hey, at least he said thank you? I thought nothing of it and go back to doing my work the teacher gave out a few minutes beforehand.

" Okay students, you can speak but only to your neighbour about the work. If you need help, ask them first. "

The teacher announces and I see Amane turn his head and look at me. I decide to ignore him and I keep doing my work in ease.

.... He's still staring at me. At this point I'm kind of annoyed but I confront him.

" .... Are you stuck on your work? "

I ask him, tilting my head in confusion. He looks at me and smirks, leaning closer to me.

" I just wanted to admire you~ "

He says and I cringe. I sigh and finish off the page i'm on and turn to the next one. I heard him chuckle and I sigh.

" Okay but seriously i'm kind of confused, could you help out? "