Chap 6- My Queen

Im so sorry for the last one ik its sad im sorry im sorry-

this ones gonna be good 😼

Royalty AU!

-----------

Have you heard? Prince Amane has rejected every single girl! There's only ten princesses who haven't been rejected, because they've never met him!

Oh, but don't you know they're going to meet him next week?

Be quiet! Don't you know princess nene is getting ready to meet him? Don't make the poor girl anxious!

Yes ma'am..

🌸 Yashiro's POV 🌸

I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. I specifically chose an elegant dress the only went down to my knees, the back of it trailed behind me gracefully. I didn't want a husband who would love me for my looks, then abandon me when they view my ankles.

It was a gorgeous dress I was wearing, a teal dress to compliment my hair, the sleeves were decorated in silver and lace, so was the bodice and skirt itself. I wore ladies brogue shoes to keep it formal. It was like any other ballgown, ignoring the fact it was cut to my knees, instead of my ankles.

My maid, Shijima-San, was tying my hair up, my hairpiece was crafted with teal and silver, which should make any lady seem smart and independent, but the shape of my face gave away the fact I was neither.

"And, all finished my princess."

Shijima-San announced, I glanced in the mirror and giggled. She always had the bad habit of being too formal with me, despite me insisting she dropped it.

"It looks gorgeous Shijima-San. Thank you."

I smile, her shoulders relax and she has a bright smile on her face. She had been my maid since I was little, only older than me by 5 or so years.

Suddenly, my royal guard Kou called out to us,

"Princess Nene, Its time to go to the Jibaku Kingdom!"

I become anxious just hearing the name, I heard that  even seeming impolite could get you permanently banned. Shijima-San reassures me before I stepped into my carriage. I thanked her for her support and with that I was on my way to Jibaku Kingdom.

Nene chan, don't be so upset, If Prince Amane rejected all of those other stunning princesses, then surely I don't need to worry about anything!

I assure myself, and this time it worked! But, before I could think of anything else we were already there. I felt my heart race like crazy, when I stepped out all the other princesses were there. A pang of sadness had struck my heart as I saw how gorgeous those princesses were. I was mainly jealous.

I kept silent as I stared at the marble path below me. I had never dreaded anything more when I heard the Prince's royal knight speak up.

"Welcome fair princesses, to the Jibaku Kingdom. I plea that you follow me to the throne room, where fair Prince Amane will select one of you as a bride."

The knight spoke, his red hair was nicely tied back. The knight turned and began to walk off, I and the other princesses followed behind him. My heart raced even realising that I looked like an ugly duckling compared to everyone else.