chap 16- monument

Despite how angsty the song is this is very fluffy
sorry i haven't updated in a while,, chap 71,,,,

plus??? playing identity v religiously gn 😁
my humour has changed sm omg

---------------–—

🎐 Yashiro's POV

Its been weeks since we broke up.

Whenever me and my old exes broke up I only cried for a few days,,,
So why now?
Why am I crying my heart out?

I'm destroying myself by thinking about him.

Amane,,, why have you decided to break my heart like this?
I can't go anywhere without thinking about him.

Like he once told me,

" Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.. "

I never understood what he meant..

Perhaps I should focus on clearing my mind.
After what seems like hours I sit up from my messy bed, my room is a mess too. I haven't eaten for a week, and there's mascara stained tissues everywhere.

Ah, I know a place I can go, the beach by my house,,,,

Instead of brushing out my hair, I messily cut it to be shoulder length, it was matted and knotted anyways.

I grabbed my flowy white dress and put it on, rushing out of my claustrophobic house, but remembering to close the door.

Only when I felt the warm concrete beneath me did I realise,,,, I forgot to put on shoes. It doesn't matter, considering I would've ended up dipping my feet in anyways.

I keep walking down to sea until the gentle waves reach my ankles, hah, funny that, Amane always used to tease me about them, but then remind me they made me beautiful.

Haaa,,, I'm crying again,,

I didn't realise how far I was until the ocean hit my knees, the skirt of the dress blew behind me as I stood there, looking pathetic and crying.

Hours pass and I was near shore again, sat down and my knees tucked to my chest, allowing me to rest my head on my arms.

I think,,,
I may have forgotten something,, something he said,,?
ah no, I remember now,,

" I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people. "

Oh, now I get it.
I understand it all.

He wanted me to be in pain this whole time huh?

Haha,, Amane I always knew you were a player, I decided to ignore it because deep down I hoped you'd learn to have more care, I hoped you had a nice personality deep down.
I thought I was right.

I think, I think i'm okay now.
I feel so much better. I've accepted that I wasn't enough.

So I stood up and start walking along the shore, starting to forget all of my problems until I opened my eyes.

Amane and his new girlfriend was there, walking past, holding hands and laughing.

Look unbothered Nene, don't even look at them. So I didn't, and it was okay, and I kept walking, a smile on my face.
I'm already forgetting him

Or so I thought until I heard splashing behind me and felt a sudden impact against firm sand and a cold relief afterwards.

Of course, it was Amane, and I immediately burst into tears, desperately trying to push him away, but instead of anything bad he hugged me.

" Ne- Yashiro,, Yashi,, calm down please,, so I can explain,, "

He used the nickname he gave me? What now, is he just going to ruin the beach for me too? -

" I never wanted to leave you! Trust me I'd love to kiss you right now, but I was scared that you were using me,,, "

He blurted out, and a red passed my cheeks as he continued explaining, and every word he said I felt more embarrassed and stupider.

" And I thought the breakup didn't affect you but then you stopped coming into school and,,,, oh god,,, I felt so guilty and it all just ate me up."

He started crying too, his tears dropping down onto my face, mixing with my tears

"And that girl isn't my girlfriend, she's more of a little sister, and she punched me so hard that I have a bruise on my stomach, just because I broke up with you. "

And with that he finished, worry glazing his eyes as he waited for my response, and I took a deep breath,

" Amane, I could never use you for popularity! You were the only person that loved me for,, well, all of me! I spent days wondering why I wasn't good enough cause I wanted you back so badly! You Idiot I love you so much it hurts!"

Amane smiled at me, leaning forwards for a kiss, but before our lips touches I placed my hand on his mouth, blocking it. He pulled away confused

" You can only kiss me when you promise not to leave me again. "

With that, he laughed and nodded, leaning in again to get a kiss which I allowed.

After noticing our situation, we broke away from the kiss and I splashed water on him, getting up and trying to run away, Amane's footsteps weren't that far behind from me.

And there we were,

Back together again.
He was simply my missing puzzle piece, and every time we kisses it would become harder to ever say goodbye.

Amane was right, he did destroy me in the most beautiful way, but he put me back together as if I was porcelain.

That's what I loved about him, how delicate he was when holding my hands, hugging me, kissing me, as if any wrong move would cause me to break.

Thats what I'll always love about him.

---------------------

Ahhhh mf im so tired its 3am

hhh i havent updated in ages tho

uhh quick updates
my migraines got worse and now i need glasses
hit 7.4k on tiktok
idv brainrot

maid dress  👁👁

1017 words