Chap 8- Romeo and Cinderella

Ōhaaayyooo!
This oneshot will be based off the Vocaloid song, Romeo and Cinderella, Rachie's cover

There may be light smut/lemon, I apologise, and I know its not really acceptable, but for this oneshot they will both be 18+.
Its just for a few parts and I will put warnings.

I don't really want to do this but I really want to write this how the story goes in Romeo and Cinderella.

Enjoy ✨💞

------------------------

🌸 Princess Nene's POV 🌸

The Yashiro and Yugi family had always been on an on and off war... Every since me and Amane were born, we were were forced into an arranged marriage, which we were both against.

Me and him had been so close, but ever since we learned at age 17, we'd been awfully distant. That sweet, somewhat flirty boy I had fallen for.... Was now cold and careless, the cute pet names he had given me, now were gifted to other girls.

Due to this, my feeling for him had disappeared entirely.. Well not entirely. A part of me still wanted us to be together, but chances were slimming as our families had began to argue again. It was a sick joke, was God trying to get us to re-enact some sort of twisted Romeo and Juliet?

I lightly shook my thoughts and memories away as my maid escorted me safely back into the castle from the dark night's garden in which I relaxed. I bowed my head to signal a quick good night to the Queen and King Yugi, and of course to my parents.

I think its time that all the grown ups go to bed..

They shared one thrown room now, however split into two colours. Teal for our side and Red for theirs.

As I take my leave, a hand takes mine. I turn and see Prince Amane in front of me, bowing slightly and smirking. I didn't know what he was up to, since one smirk of his send my mind into a daze.

"Princess Nene, I do remember that your bedroom quarters is separated from the castle. Do acknowledge its night, I will assist in guiding you back there."

I sigh to myself, While he does, I'm going to talk to him. I reply, openly lying and being sweet to him in front of my mother. I was secretly frustrated, all I wanted to scream my heart out.

"Why, thank you Prince Amane! I did seem to forget how dangerous it could be outside."

And with that, we took off, walking in the direction of my quarter. I had it specially made by the garden and disconnected from the rest of the castle. I swore to myself, that once we reached the outside, I would confront him.

Within a second, we reached the outside and the cool air lightly hit my face. I stop walking to give myself a moment, to summon up my courage. You got this Nene. Just remember, he isn't your Amane anymore! And just on cue, Amane notices my lack of footsteps and turns to face my direction.

"Amane.. Tell me, what happened to our friendship? What happened to you?"

I abruptly asked, hostility lining my voice. The boy in front of me was shocked at my suddenly hatred. He sighed and walked beside me, interlocking fingers. Without an answer, he began to pull me forwards to get me walking again.

I pull away, disgust on my face. He turns to me again, a more hostile look on his face. I clutch my dress in anger and ask,

"Are you going to answer my question then?

I feel tears form in my eyes and hurriedly wipe them away, and when Amane turned away from me I broke down, falling onto the ground. Tears clouded my vision and sobs blocked my hearing, so I didn't notice when Amane approached me, picking me up bridal style.