chap 18- sweet winters

aka hanako flirts with nene the whole week so she blushes because its cold and winter, but end up dating asf and 🥰
also hanako is amane and a human 😳

---------------

🎐 nene's pov

the school's heating system broke down so we were now allowed to wear jackets, gloves and any other winter clothes to stay warm

well i, on the other hand was freezing. sure! i did wear winter clothes but they were of no use, so i moped over to amane's desk and complained to him.

"amaneeeee! im cold and sleepy and cold and i dont wanna be cold!"

i pouted, hugging onto him as if he'd provide me any heat, for goodness
sake he's a freezer all the time!

amane smiled, hugging me back, and despite no warmth being transferred, i still felt a warmth in my cheeks.

"i can fix that, not in the best way but,,, o-only if you agree.."

he half mumbled. in all honestly i didn't have a clue on what he was thinking but if it would in some way spare me from the cold, then so be it.

"ah,, w-well then i agree!"

-"but i haven't even told yo-"

"oh well! i agree to it!"

amane tilted his head like a confused puppy, but then chuckled while shaking his head. he leaned in closer to me and loosened my scarf a bit to snuggle into the crook of my neck, i was bright red already.

"yashiro~ you do realise that my idea was to flirt with you,, right?"

i already knew he was smirking! but before i got a chance to say anything ao-chan came over to tease me.

"nene? you're dating amane? i never knew he was your type!~"

"he isn-"

"yep! we're dating. me and my cute adorable nene have been together forever but shes been too shy to say~"

amane interrupted and i sighed, having no power over him. ao-chan laughed and headed over to her desk, leaving me and amane alone.

"amane! why you lying piece of-"

he let go of me and ruffled my hair, chuckling as i huffed and walked to my desk, tightening my scarf and flattening my hair.

amane says he teases everyone, yet the was he teases me is different to others.

well, different as in, he kisses me everywhere but the lips, he hugs me a lot gentler and lovingly than anyone else and gives me pet names, like darling or love..

he didn't like me,,, right? oh, but what if he did? its not like i hate that idea or anything. .

b-besides! i have my grades to focus on! i groan and hit my head on my desk, a little harder than i expected considering when i looked up everyone was staring at me.

all i could do there was hide my red face with my scarf and wait until break, hopefully the lesson would pass by quickly.

,,

what time was it now,,?
did i sleep through the whole of school?
without anyone waking me up?
,,
damn right i did, because amane was beside me, gently shaking me so i would wake up.

"sleepyhead? wake up its time to go home, love."

he said softly and i lifted my head up from my desk and yawned, placing it back down after. i will admit i hadn't gotten any sleep this morning..

"then you give me no choice, get on my back i'll carry you home."

i made a small hum of happiness and managed to get onto his back, resting my head in the crook of his neck as he carried me home, and i slept.

🌙 amane's pov

finally, after having to carry nene back to her house (which actually was only 20 mins away) i managed to fuss my way inside and place her down on her bed.

i pulled the duvet from underneath her and tucker her in, hesitantly kissing her forehead.

but before i could go back to my house, she grabs my hand, what a cliché. so i naturally sit down beside her bed.

🎐 yashiro's pov

",,,are you just going to sit there, amane?"

i ask nervously, its late considering i fell asleep at school and i saw that it was pitch black outside.

"ah,, well,, im not going to sleep in the same bed as you,,"

he laughs awkwardly, squeezing my hand as i pulled him to motion him in.

"well,, ah,, its late and my floor's cold- just hurry up and get in !"

i mumbled quickly, and im guessing he understood what i said since next thing i knew we were face to face, only able to see each other faintly

",, goodnight,,"

we said in sync, and i smiled, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

---- the next day

🎐 yashiro's pov

long story short, we both made it to school. and of course, because of how unbearably cold the school was, we both more extensive amounts of winter clothes.

---

everything progressed normally through winter and he often flirted with me, a lot more than when we first made the contract.

now, it was late april, still sort of cold, but summer wasn't far away now.

---

"yaho! nene~ are you cold?~"

amane called out from the other side of the classroom, and i just sighed, turning away but secretly smiling to myself.

that loveable idiot. 

"nene~ lovely, you didn't answer my question!"

amane cooed, resting his head on my shoulder, his arms wrapped around me and swaying me side to side.

all of us dropped the extensive winter jackets, scarves, gloves and earmuffs to just our winter uniform.

"hm,, alright i'll a-admit im a bit cold.."

i smiled and he laughed, pulling me up and wrapping me into a tight hug, and then pulling away and kissing my cheek, i immediately went bright red.

"nene! so amane wasn't lying? you two really are dating!"

aoi chimed in from her desk, she was originally painting mei's nails for her when im guessing mei pointed us out...

"why would i lie? i love my adorable nene more than anything!"

he announced, petting my head and pulling me in for a kiss on the lips, it was my first kiss too,,,

"nene, i do really like you,, and i really want to date you. so lets date alright?"

he whispered, hugging me as if i was going to disappear.

i smiled again, tears pricking my eyes.

"i'd like that."

-----------------------

everytime i tried to write, i fell asleep lmao-

here it is!!
18/20 chapters

then i'll be ending this oneshot collection to make a hananene fanfic!

and i'll be starting another oneshots book if u so dearly want me to.

1117 words