Chap 15- mr loverman

hm, how about some
ANGST

thank you discord server for giving me this idea
i hope you sob.

---------------

🌙 Hanako's POV

Turns out Yashiro didn't get her friend's lifespan.
I failed.
I couldn't grant her wish, but the way she's stood in front of me now, its pathetic.
Yashi- Nene... Why are you smiling, love?
You're going to leave me soon.
Maybe you don't want me to be sad...
That's cute, Nene I love you, you know that right?

I cup her cheek and she closes her eyes, pressing her cheek against my hand.
I love her so much.
It hurts
... so much.

"Hanako-Kun?"

She asks, and it tears me apart when I can hear the worry and sadness in her voice, yet I just adore when she says my name...

"Yes, Yashiro?"

I reply, after what seems like a while, or at least it feels like it. I don't want to waste time when her time is ticking away.

"I'll never leave you. I'll make sure of it."

I wish I could just hug her tell her she's always going to be with me, but I hate lying to her, i'm not sure why though.

"And I'll always protect you, Yashiro."

If I had a favourite word, I would say its 'donuts', but then I met her. Yashiro Nene. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

And then she pulls her cheek away from mine, instead slightly falling forwards so she falls onto my chest, the impact just pushing me back slightly.

Usually I wish I had body heat so I could give her a real hug. Yashiro deserves a real hug, not the cold ones I give.

She deserves so much
She deserved a handsome, tall prince-like boy, who can take her out on real dates, hold her and kiss her....

But I want it all. I want her to myself.

Never mind that.

Her time is still ticking away, and its almost like I can hear the tick tocks of a watch. Its mocking me and I could just about punch something.

But for now, i'll stay with her as much as possible, i'll spend all of my time with her, i'll..... i'll make her last weeks the best weeks ever.

I just.. Don't understand why she didn't want to stay in the picture, I could've taken her out on dates... We could've hugged properly.. She knows about her lifespan.... god dammit!

Why did she want to leave?

Never mind that.

For now i'll just hug her.

//// Timeskip

🎐 Yashiro's POV

It's my last day today.

I feel a little fluttering in my stomach,
is it anxiousness? excitement?
Im not upset, i'm actually at peace
I'll see Hanako-Kun again though, right? We're connected, and Kou-Kun will still be able to see me...